eighteen.

"Thank you for staying with me," I smiled shyly at Harry and he chuckled in response.

"I wanted to ask you something," Harry said and I looked up at him and waited for him to continue. I took my bottom lip between my teeth and felt myself getting nervous. I was hoping that he would ask a specific question and even though I doubted he would ask me that, I was still nervous.

"What is it?" I asked when he didn't reply.

He cleared his throat, something that I noticed he did quite often, and asked me the question. "My friends are throwing a little party this Friday- well not like a party more like just friends hanging out- and I wanted you to go with me. It'll be me, Stan, Carter, Logan and maybe a girl they'll bring along."

"And you want me to come with you?"

He nodded his head. "Yeah."

I thought about it for a moment but I already knew that I was going to end up saying yes. I haven't really talked to his friends before and I had no idea what they were like and I was a bit worried that they would be annoyed with me tagging along with Harry. But on the other hand, he wanted me to go with him. He wanted me to go there with him; he wanted me to be there when he hung out with his friends.

"Okay," I answered and the unsure look he had before was replace with one of his award winning smiles. His dimples craved into his cheeks and he just looked breathtaking.

"Good," he said and surprised me with pressing his lips against mine. His lips were soft and I felt something almost like a spark when his lips met mine. The kiss was short and Harry didn't deepen it but it made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

He pulled away a few moments later and the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was him looking at me with a small smirk playing on his lips.

Harry stayed for a few more hours and we just talked and then eventually decided to order pizza. We didn't really talk about personal things, we talked about movies mostly. I found out that he apparently hated romantic movies but it didn't seem like he dislikes them that much a few hours ago as we watched The Notebook. He said he was more into Action movies and Horror movies, how typical for boys.

It was already 10pm when he left and before he got out of my house he kissed my lips quickly and made sure that I was okay and that I was feeling better.

-

I went to School again the next day and when Andrew picked me up the first thing he did was hug me and then told me what I missed at School. He told me that Ana and her boyfriend had a fight over the phone yesterday and she wanted to distract herself with flirting with some other boys afterwards. I wasn't really surprised to hear that,  they may have already told each other 'I love you' but it was obvious that their relationship wasn't was serious as they made it seem. Their relationship seemed rushed and to me, they didn't look like they were in love.

I kept making eye contact with Harry at Lunch and he texted me in my lessons, distracting me from doing my work. The rest of the week went by like that; I didn't spend as much time with Harry as I wanted to but I was okay with it. We texted a lot and I really looked forward to Friday.

On Friday, however, Harry didn't come to School. I was a bit disappointed because throughout the whole week I looked forward to Friday. During the Lesson we were supposed to have together I took out my phone and decided to text him.

To: H

Are we still going to your friends today?

From: H

Of course.

I smiled at my phone and put it away again, focusing on the lesson. The rest of the lessons went by painfully slowly and all I could think about was Harry. I really wanted to know why he wasn't at School but I didn't want to be nosy.