forty-one.

It has been a week since my birthday and I was more than glad that we finally had a break from School. School is just stressing and I didn't exactly want to get out of it though because I knew that work would stress me out even more. Sometimes, I wish I could go back to the times where I was in kindergarten because everything was just simply amazing back then.

Holidays are the best part about School anyways.

I was out shopping with Cassidy, Ana and Andrew. We were at this shopping centre and everything was decorated Christmas-ish and the more I saw Christmas related things, the more excited I got for it. I already bought all the presents that I needed and was glad that I didn't have to worry about it anymore.

Harry and I haven't been hanging out together the whole time I was staying his. I thought it was important that we didn't spend 24/7 together and didn't neglect our friends. I also didn't want to annoy Harry because I tend to get annoying quite easily, at least that's what I think about myself.

As we went into the different shops and Ana and Cassidy bought many things, I felt like someone was watching me. Looking over my shoulder I noticed a man in a grey hoodie. He turned his head quickly once I looked at him and I got an uneasy feeling.

I've had this for the past week or so, the feeling of someone following me. I was kind of scared and it freaked me out but I knew that I was just paranoid and imagining this whole thing.

Ana and Cassidy were in the changing rooms, trying on some clothes for a New Years Eve party they were going to. They invited me but I declined, not knowing what Harry had planned and I didn't really feel like spending the evening with them anyways. I wanted to spend I with Harry and it wasn't a secret that my friends and Harry didn't really get along that well.

Andrew and I were left alone, waiting for them to finish trying on all the clothes they dragged in there which, I was sure, would take a while.

It was still kind of weird to be alone with Andrew but he apologized to me a few days ago about the way he acted and if you take aside the fact that he's crushing on me, he's very nice.

"Do you think that girl over there is hot?" I asked him, pointing to a girl with red hair who was looking through the clothes.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I guess."

"You guess? Be more specific, would you bang her? Yes or no?" I cocked my eyebrow and looked back at him only to see his cheeks getting red.

"I mean... yeah-"

"Go over and talk to her then!" I tried to push him to her but he made quite a big deal about it and complained about how he didn't want to and how his hand was good enough for him. I ended up telling him that that was way too much information and that he should keep his hands away from me.

"Keep my hands away from you?" he asked cheekily which got a glare from me in return.

"Yes. They probably smell like dick and you don't wash them," I joked but kept my face dead serious.

"By saying I should not touch you, do you mean this?" he raised his hands and cupped my cheeks, grinning stupidly.

"If you don't stop I'll kick your balls, no joke."

Suddenly, I was aware of how close our bodies were and how he was leaning in. I scrunched my face up in disgust but before I could even react, his lips were pressed against mine.

I don't think I've ever reacted so fast. I pushed his chest so hard he stumbled back and looked at me with a puzzled face. My heart was beating hard against my chest and not in the way it usually does when Harry kisses me, no, my blood was boiling and I was furious at him.