sixteen.

"That was probably the worst movie I have ever seen," I pointed out as the credits of the movie were showing on the screen.

"It wasn't bad," Andrew protested and I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Seriously? I almost wet my pants! I will never watch this film again," I moved my hands while speaking and the others looked amusedly at me, their lips pressed together to suppress their laughs.

"Why don't you like horror movies anyways?" Ana asked. Her head was resting on her boyfriends shoulders and his arm was wrapped securely around her. They both looked adorable together.

"Because they're scary,"

"Duh," Cassidy laughed loudly and the others snickered.

"Imagine if something like that would happen to you, something like in those Horror movies. It would be terrible."

"It's just a movie," Andrew said and added, "They're not based on a true story. You don't have to be scared about something like that because all those scary creatures that appear in the movies don't exist in real life."

I shook my head slightly and crossed my arms over my chest. "You don't know that," I muttered. I was sure that there wasn't anything like in those Horror movies but whenever I watched one I just couldn't stop being scared and I thought about something in the movie happening to me way too often.

"If there was something, I'd protect you." He added cheekily and I looked at him.

Harry's arms which were still wrapped around my waist tightened slightly and he laughed humourlessly. "And how are you gonna do that, big boy?" he asked. "If something would scare you even in the slightest you'd run away like a pussy and probably cry. You would never be able to protect her, you're too much boy and too less man." He spoke through gritted teeth and I put my hand over his which was drape around me, moving my thumb slowly over his knuckles in attempt to calm him down.

"Stop," I told him quietly but he didn't listen.

"Oh really? And who's gonna protect her then? You?" Andrew spat back and everyone in the room was in shock that he did. Everyone's mouth was hanging open and they looked at Andrew in shock. We weren't expecting from him to say something back because let's be for real, no one wanted to have an argument or fight with Harry.

Harry straightened himself in his seat, keeping a firm grip on me. He didn't seem very shocked that Andrew said something and threatened him seconds later, "Did you really just have the courage to tell me that? You out of all people?" his voice rose and his arms removed themselves from around my waist. I caught a glance at him and his eyes were full with anger and his jaw was clenching really hard. "Watch your fucking words or I'll break your damn legs."

"I would love to see that," Andrew carped.

Harry placed both of hi hands on my waist and lifted me up effortlessly, getting up himself. He started to walk over to Andrew, his whole body tensed and his fists clenched beside him. The fear behind Andrew's eyes was conspicuous and I knew that Harry wouldn't hesitate in punching him in the face.

"Stop." I said firmly, standing in front of him. He didn't even acknowledge me and just kept walking, his hard gaze fixed on Andrew. I sighed frustrated and stepped in front of him, putting my hands on his chest to keep him form walking.

"Harry. Stop!" I said a bit louder and his eyes finally moved to me. His face didn't soften when he looked at me, he still looked furious and if he was about to freak out.

"Why the fuck should I?" he asked loudly. "This fucker," he pointed to Andrew with his finger, "is fucking with my nerves."

"Stop being so angry!" I looked around and made eye contact with Cassidy. I looked at her with pleading eyes and thankfully she got the message.