seventeen.

I ordered Chinese in the evening ate it on the couch and watched Titanic, one of my favourite movies. I was kind of upset that my Cassidy, Ana and Andrew didn't contact me since yesterday evening, I thought that maybe they would text me today and ask me to hang out. But they didn't.

So there I was, stuffing Chinese food into my mouth and drooling over young Leonardo DiCaprio. I wasn't feeling too well over all and my nose as been stuffed for a while. I just enjoyed the Chinese food I had.

The house was silent and the only sound was coming from the TV. I wasn't used to being alone; whenever my parents weren't home I made sure that my friends are sleeping over. But today I was alone and I hated being alone. It was nice that my parents were away but I've always hated to be alone in the evenings, especially after watching Sinister yesterday.

I finished dinner and cleaned up the kitchen before returning to the movie. I watched the rest of it and like always, I had to cry at the end.

What made me so emotional was the fact that he gave her everything. He saved her in the beginning and convinced her not to jump. He saved her at the end, letting her get out of the water while he was in the ice cold water. He gave up his life for her, he died for her and that shows how much he loved her. He loved her with all his heart and the fact that he did anything to let her live, even die, is probably the saddest and most romantic thing ever. And she didn't even get the chance to say goodbye. She didn't get the chance to tell him how much she loved him.

I turned the TV off and wiped the tears that fell down my cheeks away with my thumb, laughing lightly that I still cry every time I see this move even though I've seen it more than ten times already. I got up and made sure all the lights are turned off and the door is locked before I went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. In no time I was in my bed and my eyes closed, making me drift into a peaceful sleep.

I groaned loudly and put my pillow over my head as I heard my alarm go off. I removed the pillow from my head and sat up, turning my alarm off. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand. As I opened my eyes I felt dizzy so I squeezed my eyes shut again and lay down on my bed.

"How great," I mumbled sarcastically and ran my hands over my face. I took my phone which was lying on my bed and after my eyes adjusted to the brightness I texted Andrew.

To: Andrew

I'm not feeling well. Not coming to school today. x

From: Andrew

Okay. Get well soon, I'm gonna miss you xxxxxx

I rolled my eyes as I got the message just a few seconds after I sent him mine. I put my phone away and pulled my blanket over me as I felt cold all of a sudden. I could've gone to School but I just really didn't feel like seeing people and the fact that I wasn't feeling very well was a benefit.

I closed my eyes in attempt to fall asleep again but that didn't work. Even though I was still tired I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to get into the kitchen and make some pancakes for myself. Once I was done making them I started to eat them with syrup but as I took the first bite I scrunched my face up and pushed the plate away. The pancakes weren't bad but I somehow couldn't eat it without feeling sick.

I took a hair tie which was still around my wrist and pulled my hair into a messy bun. I went upstairs into my room, grabbed my laptop which was lying on my desk and then went on my bed and turned it on while I wrapped my blankets around me. I went on Netflix and started watching Teen Wolf.

I furrowed my eyebrows as my phone vibrated and paused Teen Wolf to look at it. It took my by surprise when I saw Harry's name, didn't he have School right now?