thirty.

"P-please leave me alone," I sobbed as his rough hands travelled around my body, touching me. His hands touched every inch of my body and I wanted to scream so badly but when I opened my mouth, no sound came out.

He looked at me with an angered and red face, his nostrils flaring. "Shut the fuck up!" he shouted, spit leaving his mouth and I tried to move my head and get as far away from him as possible.

To say that was terrified was an understatement. Even though he was small and chubby, I was intimidated by him. What was happening to me is something that I have always feared, something that I thought would never happen.

"Stop!" I chocked out as I struggled to get free. When his hand connected with my cheek it didn't sting. In fact, I didn't feel anything besides that deep feeling of sadness and fear.

"You want me to stop?" he spoke through gritted teeth and lifted himself off me. He moved to the back of the room and I could see Harry sitting in a chair.

His eye was black and he had cuts and blood all over his face. He was tied to the chair and he tried so hard to move but he just couldn't. It was hurting my heart to see him like this, my chest tightened and my tears began to drop like waterfalls.

"How about we just stop his life? Give him some rest from watching this. End his life."

Not a single muscle in my body seemed to work and I just sat there, paralyzed.

The man took out a gun from god knows where and when he pointed it to Harry's head my heartbeat quickened up to a pace that I didn't even know was possible. My breathing got heavier and I screamed out, "No! NO! STOP!" I screamed from the top of my lungs, my throat already getting hoarse.

But he didn't stop.

My eyes met with Harry's and his held guilt and regret. He took in a deep breathe and a tear rolled slowly down his cheek.

I could see the man pulling the trigger, I could hear the bullet, I could hear Harry's scream, I could see the smirk on the man's face but what was the most clear was the sound of my heart shattering and my life falling into a million pieces.

I shot open in bed and I could still hear myself screaming. The scream was loud and filled with fear, desperation, anger and hurt. My chest rose up and down quickly and I could feel the hot tears staining my cheeks. It was just a dream but my heart still felt broken.

"Rose?" I could hear Harry's deep voice. It was deeper than usual because he just woke up but never have I been this happy to hear his voice before. I couldn't reply though, my mouth was dry and I wasn't able to speak.

I could hear the bed sheets move and Harry's arms wrapped around me protectively. My body was shaking slightly and I was pretty sure that I was still crying. "Baby what's wrong?" his voice was quiet and tired.

"I-I-" I tried to say but I got cut off by my sobs. I knew that I shouldn't bee crying, it was just a dream after all. But what happened just a few hours ago haunted me. It was the most terrifying thing that I have ever experienced.

I've had nightmares before but they were never this bad. The worst part wasn't me getting touched by someone who I truly despise, it was watching how Harry got killed and I could do nothing about it. I saw how the person that I love got shot and I wanted to do something so badly but I just couldn't.

And what was even worse was that this dream would haunt me even when I'm awake.

Harry embraced me in a hug and my head was buried in his naked chest. The shock was still there, it hasn't worn off yet but I was calming down. Harry was drawing circled on my back and his touch calmed me. His skin felt warm against mine and I felt safe in his arms.