forty-four.

Harry told me to wait upstairs in his room because he had to discuss some things with Stan, Logan and Carter. As much as I wanted to stay there and listen to what they were talking about, I knew it was none of my business. I felt like a dog as I sat on his bed, waiting until they finished talking about what seemed to be so important.

I didn't want to be the girlfriend who wants to know everything so I decided to just accept it and not question it any further. Harry had his own life and just because he was dating me doesn't mean he has to tell me everything. Obviously he shouldn't hide important things from me, but that's exactly what I was doing.

But I wanted to know really badly what was going on.

Well, I didn't exactly know if what I wasn't telling him was important but I felt like it's something I should tell him. I mean, I was being followed by someone and I knew it was the same person that took photos of me that day when I changed. I should tell Harry but I didn't want him to freak out and it was too late to tell him now anyways.

But saying that didn't try to eavesdrop would be a lie. It's like if you tell someone they shouldn't touch something in a museum. If someone tells you not to do something you just have to do it.

Much to my displeasure, I couldn't hear anything. So I just sat there, caught up in my thoughts, and waited for them to finish talking. I was so confused and like always, there were so many questions that I wanted an answer to but I knew I wouldn't exactly get what I want.

I knew that Harry worked with Frank, he told me before, but I didn't know that they sell weapons? And the fact that Crossbone was mad at them was terrible; no one would want a Mafia boss to be mad at them. I didn't know a thing about Crossbone but him being the leader of a Mafia said enough.

And apparently he threatened to kill them, great.

What were they gonna do about it? Was it just a silent thread or is Crossbone actually gonna do something about them? He's a Mafia boss; obviously he was going to do something. I might not know anything about him but I've watched enough movies to know that they're dangerous and you shouldn't mess with them.

Frank did it on purpose, it was obvious, but what could they do? If they told Crossbone that it was Frank he would probably laugh in their faces and Frank would deny it anyways.

I rubbed my temples, trying to make all my questions go away. I was over thinking this. I couldn't even do anything about it so why did I think of a resolution? They needed to find one; I didn't even know what was going on.

The door opened and I got pulled out of my thoughts, my head turned towards the door and Harry stood there, looking at me with a frown and a crease between his eyebrows.

"They're gone." He said. He walked over to the bed and lay down on his back, his hands folded together behind his head. You could tell that he was stressed just by looking at his body which was tense.

"What was this whole Crossbone thing about?" My eyes followed him and my eyebrows rose slightly, looking at him. I was hoping he'd let something slip.

"It's not that important." He sighed and I wanted to roll my eyes but stopped myself from doing it.

"Does he really plan on killing you?" I chewed on my bottom lip and looked at him, nerves getting the best of me.

A small chuckle left his lips and he smirked. "Of course he does." He stopped for a while. "But that doesn't mean that it's gonna happen, the boys and I know how to take care of ourselves."

I nodded my head and after a few moments of silence I asked him one of the many questions I wanted an answer to. "You should stop working for Frank. There's nothing good that you get from it."