five.

"Wait, what?" I asked as I finally managed to put the words together in my brain. I didn't really feel like going clubbing but I knew that Cassidy and Ana were going to convince me anyway to I saved the argument. Clubbing was at least way better than going to a party.

"Now go to the dressing rooms and change into the dresses. We want to see every one," Ana pointed a finger at me and then Cassidy shove me towards the dressing rooms.

I stumbled into the dressing room and I heard Ana and Cassidy start a conversation seconds after. They were waiting outside the cabin and I eyes the dressed the handed me. One was midnight blue, tight at the top and loose at the bottom. The other one was a salmon colour, the top slightly loose and the bottom tight. The third one was red, tight and open at the back. The fourth one was a classical little black dress.

I tried on the first one, struggling slightly at getting the zipper up. I opened the door of the cabin and both, Cassidy and Ana's heads turned around to look at me, their jaws dropping slightly.

"This looks amazing on you!" Cassidy complimented me. "You should buy it,"

"Let her try on the other dressed first before she makes a decision," Ana pointed out.

I stepped into the dressing room and took off the dress and tried the second one on. As I stepped out they complimented me again and told me that the first one was better, the third one was the same. The dressed were all beautiful but as I wore them they didn't make me feel beautiful. I just didn't feel confident in them.

I sighed as I stripped down and took the last dress, studying it for a few seconds before sighing lightly and putting it on. I zipped up the dress, reaching difficultly behind my back, and turned around to look myself in the mirror which was inside the dressing room.

My jaw fell as I looked at myself. I didn't recognize the person that got reflected by the mirror. The black, tight dress hugged my body perfectly and I for once felt beautiful. A smile was plastered on my face as I opened the door of the cabin and I was satisfied with the looks on Cassidy and Ana's face.

"What do you think?" I spun around and laughed as I heard them wolf whistling. "Shut up," I playfully glared at them.

"Damn you're looking fine as fuck," Cassidy commented. She stood up and looked at me, her eyes travelling up and down my body. "The boys will be after you!" She beamed at me with a smile and I gave her an awkward one back.

"She's right, you're gonna get some," Ana said half joking.

"Now go change back to your normal clothes, we'll buy the dress and look for shoes afterwards," she put her hands on my shoulder blades and pushed me into the cabin.

I didn't take me long to get dressed in my casual clothes. The girls were already waiting by the cashier, Cassidy obviously flirting with him, and as I reached them it only took about a minute to pay for the dress.

We almost had to drag Cassidy out of the store after she got his number. I soon bought some black heels and we were heading towards a small café in the shopping centre, the one we already went to the first time we visited the shopping centre together.

"Friday is going to be one of the most amazing nights!"

Cassidy was sipping at her drink, nodding her head and I nodded, too. I wasn't really convinced that it was going to be one of the most amazing nights but I stayed positive.

-

The week passed by faster than I thought it would and the whole week I looked forward to Friday. I hoped that I could talk to Harry again. I hadn't really managed to talk a lot to him this week but the looks and glances we exchanged said more than words. Sometimes I felt his eyes burning into me as I passed him in the hallway and sometimes I was the one who was staring at me. He always noticed when I looked at him, each time he caught me, a smirk playing on his lips.