ten.

When I went home I was glad that my parents didn't try to start a conversation. I stomped upstairs and closed my door.

"Stupid Harry Styles with his stupid green eyes and his stupid cute smile with his dimples," I murmured as I kicked my shoes off and lay on my bed, my head buried into my pillow.

"Why the fuck am I crying," I felt tears wet the pillow and lifted my head. I was mad at myself, so mad. I was mad at myself for being so emotional and for caring too much.

I wiped away the tears on my cheeks with my thumbs and took an even breath, pulling out my phone of my pocket. I wasn't sure who I should text and I just sat there for minutes, wondering whom I should text.

To: Cassidy

Can you come over? I need someone to talk to :(

From: Cassidy

I'm on my way

She responded within seconds and I was glad that she did. Even though I loved Ana just as much as a friend like Cassidy, I still decided not to text her. I felt like Cassidy would be the better listener and I was also sure that that she was spending time with her boyfriend and I didn't want to interrupt her time with him.

I sat anxiously on my bed, waiting for the doorbell to ring.

"Rose!" my mum called me. "Your dad and I will go out for dinner tonight; we haven't had a romantic night in so long. We'll be back around midnight. Oh and you're still grounded." She now stood in my doorframe, putting on her jacket.

"Okay, have fun." I smiled softly at her. "Cassidy will come over later,"

"That's okay. Just don't tell dad, okay? He probably wouldn't want her to come over."

I nodded my head sharply. "Okay, thank you."

She walked into my room and kissed my forehead sweetly. She said goodbye and waked out of my room and soon I heard the front door shut.

I sat in the same spot until I heard the doorbell ring. I got up but I didn't bother to hurry. I walked down the stairs and as I opened the door Cassidy greeted me with a hug which I gladly returned.

"I bought some chocolate on the way," she said after we pulled away from the hug and I grinned at her.

"You know you're amazing, right?"

"Of course I do," she walked past me and I locked the front door. She was already heading to my bedroom and I followed her.

"So, what's up?" she asked and plopped down on my bed, unwrapping the chocolate bar.

"A lot," I sat down next to her and took a piece of the chocolate bar for myself.

"I'm ready to hear all of it,"

"It's about Harry." I told her and bit down on my piece of the chocolate bar, letting the sweet flavour melt slowly on my tongue.

"Your lover," she wiggled her eyebrows and I couldn't resist slapping the chocolate out of her hand.

"He's not my lover," I pointed out, looking at her with raised eyebrows. "I was hanging out with him after School at his place and we had a great time. Then I told him something personal that really bothered me, and I just had to tell someone and you know what he said? He told me that he doesn't care."

"What did you tell him?" her legs were crossed and her elbow was resting on her knee. She rested her chin in her hands and looked at me with curious eyes.

"I'm not ready to talk about it just yet," I looked at her with an apologizing look and I knew she understood me when she smiled.

"It's okay. So he said that he doesn't care, what did you do after that?"