thirty-seven.

"I can't believe someone would follow me and literally stalk me!" I threw my hands in the air and sat down at the edge of my bed.

Harry looked concerned and angry, like he almost always does. I had no idea what I was going to do about this or what Harry was going to do about this. I picked the skin at my fingers and looked at Harry who had his eyebrows furrowed and seemed to be deep in thought.

"What now?" I asked quietly. "I don't want to have people following me around and taking pictures of me where I'm nearly naked."

He was holding his lip between his thumb and index finger, looking deep in thought. Finally, he replied. "You're definitely not staying here." He said firmly.

"Harry, I can't go back to my parents' house, I just can't. And Cassidy is letting me stay here for a few days, I'm sure that'll work." I prevented myself from rolling my eyes. I knew that I most likely was in danger but I'm not weak and I can't be too scared. Life goes on even if you have to deal with some shitty situations.

"You're not staying here." He repeated, a stern look crossing his face.

"Then where am I supposed to go?" I threw my hands in the air while talking, frustration taking over me.

"You're going to stay with me," his features softened slightly and he said it as if his answer was predictable and obvious.

I took my bottom lip between my teeth, keeping my eyes on him. He was offering me to stay but a part of me still had the feeling that I was bothering him. It was stupid, really, but I couldn't help it. We all have insecurity in us and I'm always scared of annoying people. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course. I'm not letting you stay alone, having no one to protect you. I'm the one who brought you into all of this shit in the first place." His eyebrows furrowed again and he looked regretful and guilty.

I wanted to rush to him, hug him and tell him that it's not true, that it's not his fault. But I couldn't. Truth is, I got into all of this because of him and we both know that. But it's not his fault, if it's anyone's fault then it's my very own. I was the one who decided to hang out with Harry; I always went up to him and wanted to know more about him. Cassidy, Ana and Andrew warned me about it and I didn't listen so Harry was not the one to blame entirely for this.

But to be honest I don't regret it, none of it. I wanted to talk to Harry so I did and I still think it was the right thing. People seem to be so intimidated by him which is something that I just don't understand. I guess you could say that he's intimidating, he's always so cold and doesn't seem to care about anything, but he's not really like that. He's different, he's such a loving person but he doesn't show that side of him as often.

"When are we going to leave?"

"Now." He crossed his arms over his chest and glanced over to the window. His biceps looked even bigger than it usually does and my mind wandered elsewhere but he woke me up from my daydream when he spoke. "Get your things together; we'll be leaving in a few minutes."

I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom to collect my things, leaving Harry in the room. It didn't take me long to get everything in my bag, I didn't stay for long. When I went back into the room Harry was sitting on the bed, typing something away on his phone. His bottom lip was stuck out slightly as he texted someone and he looked so adorable and innocent.

I smiled at the sight of him, I mean who wouldn't? I shook my head and went back to getting everything in my bag, which was thankfully not a lot.

"Are you done?" Harry asked, getting up from the bed and stuffing his phone into his pocket.