fifteen.

The rain hit against the window of Harry's car. The radio was silently playing in the background and Harry tapped his fingers on the steering wheel along to the beat of certain songs.

I wanted so badly to break the silence, to ask him what I've been dying to know since we got into his car. But I didn't know how.

"You're so quite," he commented and I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"No, It's actually nice," he chuckled and I couldn't quite tell if he was joking or nor. "It's just something I'm not really used to."

"Should I start talking then?"

"No no, It's fine," he took a glance at me and smirked.

"Too bad for you then because I won't shut up again." He rolled his eyes playfully and I laughed.

"You're serious about this, aren't you?"

"Of course." I grinned widely. "I love this song!" I squealed and turned the volume of the radio up, moving my head to the song Stitches by Shawn Mendes. I tapped my foot to the beat and enjoyed the music.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I asked as the volume lowered.

"I don't like this song," I said and returned both his hands firmly on the steering wheel, looking straight on the road.

"Too bad, I love it." I leaned forward to turn the volume up but he was quicker. He grabbed my wrist and looked at me with an infuriating look.

"Don't," he said in a warning tone and I looked at him with a puzzled. I tried to reach forward again but he only tightened his grip around my wrist.

"Stop, you're hurting me." I murmured and he loosened his grip. I pulled back my arm and looked at him. He put his hand back on the steering wheel and focused on driving.

"Why are you like that?" I asked, my arms crossed over my chest and my eyes locked on the window.

"Like what?" he asked, pulling into the driveway of my home. Since my parents' car wasn't here I was pretty sure they were out, probably at work.

Harry turned the engine of the car off and I turned my body slightly to face him. He was looking at me, our eyes locked immediately and I studied his face before answering his question.

"Like that," I gestured to him with my hands. "I just wanted to listen to a song and turn the volume up and you get all mad. You change your mood so quickly and it confuses me. You confuse me."

He let out a humourless laugh and raised his eyebrows. "Because I hate it when people don't listen to me, Rose. You don't always have to push my buttons."

I shook my head and frowned, deciding to shut my mouth about this topic. "I actually wanted to talk about something else."

He didn't answer; he just looked at me and waited for me to continue speaking. "What happened earlier..." I blushed slightly, the pictures of me pressed against the wall and kissing Harry flashed through my mind.

"When we kissed?" he inquired and I nodded my head. "What's there to talk about?"

"Well," I started, shifting awkwardly in the seat. "I-I was just wondering why you kissed me," I didn't really know what I was trying to say and I felt way too embarrassed to look at Harry so I tore my eyes away from his mesmerizing green eyes and looked at my hands.

"I just felt like kissing you, that's it." He shrugged his shoulders and even though I didn't expect a different answer from him, I was still hurt.