nineteen.

"Do you want to smoke as well?"  Carter asked me as his hand moved to his pocket to pull out cigarettes, I assume. I pursed my lips and shook my head. "No thanks," I replied and he raised his eyebrow slightly.

"You sure? That's some good stuff I have," I shook my head again, forcing a small smile to tug on my lips. "No, thank you. I don't smoke and besides that, cigarettes smell disgusting." I laughed and shook my head.

All of the boys started laughing and I even heard Harry chuckle from behind me. I looked confused at him and he just shook his head, an amused smirk taking over his face. I darted my eyes back to the others and even though they were still laughing, they calmed down a bit. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"I wasn't talking about cigarettes babe," Carter said and Harry's grip around my waist tightened.

"Don't call her that," he grumbled.

"We were talking about joints," he continued, completely ignoring Harry and I scrunched my nose up in disgust. "Do you want one?"

"No," I shook my head. "I don't like it. And I'm not really a person to get high." I said shyly. "Alright." He got the joints and handed them to Stan and Logan after taking one himself. "Do you want one too?" he handed one to Harry and he took it without hesitation.

His hands removed themselves from around my waist and he put the joint in his mouth and took the lighter Logan just used and he lit the joint which he was holding with his lips.

"I have to use to toilet," I said quietly and got up from his lap.

"It's down the hall, the third door on the right." Stan told me and I thanked him quickly before hurrying to the bathroom. Stan's house is huge and all the decoration looks beautiful but also really expensive. His house is something that I could only dream of getting once I'm older.

Once I reached the bathroom I got in and locked the door behind me. I didn't actually need the toilet I just started to feel uncomfortable. I hate drugs, they can ruin someone's life without them noticing, they can make someone become a different person and they're not good for your health. But what annoyed me probably the most was the fact that they were smoking it inside the house, aren't the pillows and the blankets and the couch going to smell like weed?

I didn't want to spend too much time in the bathroom so I got out a few moments later, after splashing some water in my face and drying it with a towel. Once I got back from the bathroom and entered the living room Harry's eyes met mine almost immediately and I looked at the floor. He was holding the joint in his hands and blew the smoke out of his mouth. Even though he looked incredibly hot while doing it, I still didn't like the fact that he did drugs.

Obviously I can't tell him what to do, it's his own life and he has to make his own decisions, it's none of my business. It might be okay to say something about it if I was his girlfriend, but I'm not. Even if I was, I couldn't do much about it.

"Should we order some food?" Stan asked, already fishing out his phone form his pocket. "Sure," Logan replied and Carter nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I'm starving!" Harry complained and then moved the joint to his lips again. "Me too," I sat down on the armchair that was free and Stan typed a number into his phone.

"Pizza it is then," he moved his phone to his ear and ordered three large pizzas.

I looked away from him and took a glimpse at Harry who was still looking at me. His eyes basically burned into me and it was strange how he could make me feel so shy and flustered by just looking at me. His eyebrows were furrowed together making a crease appear between them and his lips were in a tight line.