Chapter Thirteen

Alexis’ P.O.V

I play games on my phone in Louis’ room. Louis, Cali and I are still trying to figure out what we’re going to do about Harry’s new attitude. It’s starting to worry everyone, and I’m hoping that we can figure out what caused his new attitude change so we can fix it and he can be his normal self again. If we don’t stop this before the boys leave for tour, then it will certainly not be easy for Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn. No one likes having a rude band mate with them on tour. I’m almost certain that it wouldn’t be fun for the boys. And how would the fans react to his sudden change of attitude? I don’t think they would like it that much. 

Cali is still sitting in the chair at Louis’ desk and Louis is still sitting on the edge of his bed. Cali is leaning forward with her head in her hands, her hair falling over her face. Louis’ leaning forward too, his chin resting on his fist. They both looked tired and stressed out. I feel bad about them trying to figure out what to do about Harry while all I’ve been doing is sitting on Louis’ bed and playing games on my phone. I need to be more helpful. I care about Harry, and he’s my cousin. I want the old Harry back, and so does everyone else. We’re not going to get him back if most of us are doing nothing.

I sit up and hop off of Louis’ bed, walking towards his bedroom door. “Where are you going?” He asks. I stop by the bedroom door and turn around, facing Cali and Louis.

“I think we should go downstairs and get Niall, Liam and Zayn to help us out. They’re his band mates as well, and they should be helping too,” I answer. “Now come on.” I gesture for them to follow, and they both stand up and follow me downstairs. We all walk down the steps and when we reach the bottom I lead them into the living room where Niall, Liam and Zayn sit. They all look up at us. We all join them on the couches, me sitting on the floor with Louis and Cali sitting next to Zayn. “Guys, what are we going to do about Harry?” I ask. 

Liam frowns, shaking his head and leaning back into the leather seat some more. “I honestly have no idea. You guys?” He asked, looking at Niall and Zayn. They both shook their heads, signaling that neither of them had any ideas. I let out a frustrated groan as Louis wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I kicked my left foot out while my right knee was bent upwards. I leaned into Louis’ side as we talked.

“Why do you think Harry’s acting like this?” Cali asked.

“Hate?” Liam suggested. I shook my head.

“No, the hate he’s been receiving hasn’t been very bad lately.” I say. Liam shrugs.

“Did you and him get in a fight Cali?” Zayn asked. Cali scoffed and rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Do you really think that Harry would start to act like such a d*** if we had a fight?” She asks. Zayn shrugs.

“Maybe.”

“Well, the only fights we’ve had are the ones that have happened since he’s started acting differently, and usually he’s just yelling at me. I say one small thing and it seems to piss him off.” Cali snaps, looking rather pissed off actually. She takes a quick deep breath. “Sorry.” She mumbles.

I sigh and take out my phone, deciding that I should text Sam to see if he knows anything. He probably won’t have any ideas, but it won’t hurt to try, right? I go into Sam’s number and open up a new message, pressing down on the keys while I type. I finish writing my message to Sam and hit send.

Hey, can I ask you a question?-Alexis

I wait for a few moments, getting no reply. Just as I’m about to put my phone away, it vibrates and I pick it up again, reading the reply Sam sent me.