Chapter Eight

Harry had just gotten back last night. Thank god that Sam and Dean found him. Word’s gotten out that Harry’s back. He even posted it on twitter himself. I cancelled my twitter and facebook account. It was really dumb to have those accounts when you’re someone like I. I am still really happy that Harry was found though. It’s already making an improvement on everyone’s behavior. The boys seem more cheerful now, I feel a lot happier, and Cali isn’t an emotional wreck anymore. There is this one thing though; he went missing in Britain. How did he end up all the way in America? That’s the part I’m confused about. And why did he go missing in the first place? Was he kidnapped or something? He said he didn’t remember anything, so that’s not helpful.

I sighed, not really wanting to think about it at the moment. I picked out my outfit for the day, which is gray skinny jeans, a red tank top with letters in fancy writing that say “A true love story never ends”, a white blazer, a black ring, a nice silver flower headband, copper colored bracelets, and black Uggs. I run to the bathroom, putting on very little eye makeup, and tie my hair into a nice, high, fancy bun. I exit my room and stroll down the hallway, seeing Dean watching an episode of some random TV show that I had no interest in. 

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle out before grabbing an apple and walking back into the living room to sit next to Dean. I placed my water bottle on the side table next to the couch and took a bite out of my apple before grabbing the remote out of Dean’s hands and switching the channel onto the news.

“I was watching that!” Dean grumbled.

“So? I wanna see if there are any strange things happening so I can go on a hunt. I haven’t been on one in a while, and I sort of surprisingly miss it.” I said. I heard Dean grumble something but I couldn’t make out what he said. I rolled my eyes and put the remote down next to me as I paid attention to the news.

“And in other news, a young Cassie Burns has gone missing. More on this after the break.” The man said as a picture popped up of a girl. She had curly blonde hair, really pale skin, and gray eyes with a yellow ring in them. She was really pretty. I leaned forward in interest, as did Dean. 

“What do you think that’s about?” Dean asked. I shrugged.

“I don’t know Sherlock, let’s wait and find out.” I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and we waited through the many advertisements as the reporter finally came back on.

“So, besides Cassie Burns, many other people have gone missing as well. Cassie Burns is the fifth person to have gone missing, not including young celebrity Harry Styles who was just found last night and brought home.” A quick picture of Harry came up on the screen, and then went back to the reporter. “So far, besides Cassie, the only other people who have gone missing is Jenna Brown, Henry Tucker, Natasha Evans, and Joseph Melanson.” Pictures of four different people with names under them showed up on the screen. Jenna had long brown hair and eyes, Henry had tan skin, blonde hair and green eyes, Natasha looked similar to Jenna but had green eyes instead and her hair was curlier, and Joseph had brown skin, black eyes and buzz cut black hair. “If anyone knows anything about where these people might be, please call right away.” 

The news reporter moved onto a different story. I thought about the disappearances. They’ve all happened around the same time where Harry has gone missing. It’s a little strange. Maybe the same person who took Harry took those people, and decided to ditch Harry off in an alley. I don’t know.

I sighed and stood up from the couch. “I’m going for a walk. I’ll see you in a bit.” I said as I walked to the front door and put my jacket on.

“But it’s like ten in the morning!” Dean said. I rolled my eyes at him.

“So? I can walk when I want to.” And with that I left he house. I started to walk down the street, not really knowing where I wanted to go. There weren’t a lot of houses around mine, so there was no point of asking a neighbor if they needed help with chores or whatever. I looked up at the sky to see that it was cloudy with no sun showing.