Chapter Twenty Five

Cali’s P.O.V

Harry and I finished changing out of the clothes we wore at the club and were now lying in his bed, his arms wrapped tightly around me. I was wearing a black tank top and gray pajama bottoms while Harry was just wearing gray sweats and no shirt. I had my back pressed against his chest, and I was holding his larger hands in my much smaller ones. His hands were so soft. I felt Harry’s hot breath fan against my neck, sending shivers down my spine. His grip suddenly tightened more as I felt Harry kissing my neck lightly. 

I let a soft moan escape my lips as Harry started to suck on my neck lightly. I shifted in my position, trying to get him to stop. “Harry…” I said, trying to pull away. His grip tightened even more on me.

“I wanna make you mine.” He whispered huskily against my neck. He started to suck harder on my neck, and I bit my lip, trying to hold in a moan. I started to squirm a little, but as Harry’s grip tightened and I felt the sucking become more and more intense, I start to move my neck around I started to squirm even more, trying to get out of his grasp.

“Harry…” I said as I tried to pry his arms apart, but failed to due to the little strength I had. “Harry,” I say, my voice firmer this time. “Stop.” I say in the same voice. Harry takes his hands and uses them to spin me around to face him. A devious smirk is spread across his pink lips. “What are you doing?” I asked. Just when I finished my question Harry pressed his lips to mine. He forced his lips down onto mine so hard that it actually started to hurt. I put my hands on his bare chest and started to try and push him off of me.

Harry rolled on top of me, pinning my wrists to the bed as he sucked on my neck again. I squirmed and thrashed under him, wanting this to be over. I tried to break my wrists free, but I couldn’t. Harry then took both of my wrists in one hand and pinned them above my head before slowly slipping my black tank top off. My eyes widened as I stared down at my chest. It’s a good thing I decided to wear a bra to bed. Harry then slowly started to pull my pants down. Oh no!

“HARRY, STOP IT! HELP!” I shout at the top of my lungs. Harry’s face immediately shows anger as he lets go of my wrists and slaps me.

“SHUT UP!” He shouts. 

I squirm under him as I try to break free. I can’t believe this. I’m about to be raped by my own boyfriend. He forced his lips onto mine. Harry was just about to start pulling his pants down when he was pulled off of me and thrown onto the floor. Alexis appeared in front of me, although my vision was blurred since I was starting to cry. She handed me my tank top.

“Take this and go to the guest room.” She says in a panicky voice. I nod, grabbing the shirt and hopping off the bed, jogging down the hallway to the guestroom. As I run to the guestroom I bump into Liam, but I ignore and just close the door behind me in the guestroom. 

Alexis’ P.O.V

I kicked the door to Harry’s bedroom open and gasped at the sight I saw. Harry was hovering above a terrified looking Cali – whose top was off, and he was shirtless. He looked like he was just about to pull off his pants when I rushed over and pulled him off of Cali, throwing him to the floor. What the hell was he doing, trying to rape my best friend when she obviously isn’t ready? He’s gonna get it later. I don’t care if he is my cousin; he will get shit for hurting her.