Chapter Twenty

I took in a deep breath as I nodded, slowly standing up and walking over to Dean and standing next to him. I turned around and looked at the boys, who were on the edges of their seats. "Guys, stay here. It's going to be a bit dangerous doing this, because Zayn might break free again. Also, sometimes it can get pretty scary so you guys might wanna stay away until we say it's safe." I say. They all groan in annoyance.

"But we wanna help!" Louis says, standing up.

"No! It's too risky guys!" I say.

"He's our band-mate, Alexis!" Harry snaps, standing up. I roll my eyes crossing my arms over my chest.

"Sit down before I tie you all to the damn couch!" Dean snaps at them. All of their eyes widen and they nod, Louis and Harry sit down again. I chuckle lightly, looking up at Dean who looks annoyed. "Come on, Sam is just finishing the syringe." I nod and follow Dean into the large kitchen where Sam is pouring a gooey liquid substance that is either black or gray into a clear glass cup. Sam scrunches up his face in disgust as he finishes pouring the rest of it in. He looks up at us and walks over to us, the cup in his hand.

"Might wanna burn the cup after." Sam mumbles. We both nod. "So, whose going to give it to him?" Sam asks, looking between the two of us.

"I will." Dean says, gesturing to take the cup but I move his hand away.

"Dean, he is my friend, so I am going to do it." I say lowly. Dean gives me a small glare while he stares down at me, but I roll my eyes and ignore it before turning to Sam and taking the cup from his hands. "Keep by the door for incase." I say. They both nod as we all head upstairs and down the hallway towards the guest room where Zayn is.

Well, here goes nothing.

No One's P.O.V

Zayn's head pounded, giving him a headache. His throat was sore. And damn, his stomach hurt like hell. He shook his head a few times; making his headache go away but the pounding didn't stop. It took Zayn a moment to realize that the pounding was actually just human hearts beating. He didn't know how many he was hearing, he guessed that maybe he was hearing seven human hearts beating. He could faintly smell one of the humans, and he started to move in his place, his hunger taking control. He stopped struggling when he realized he couldn't move. His hunger died away as he focused on what was holding him back. He looked over at his wrists to see that they were tied to the bedposts, and he looked down at his feet to see that they were tied to the bedposts as well. He looked up directly and took in a sharp breath, the light hurting his eyes more than it usually did. He shut his eyes tightly and tried to look away. He forgot about his hunger and focused on trying to make the pain go away.

Zayn didn't remember much of the earlier night. All he remembered was attacking Alexis twice, and the second time he tried to attack her was when Dean had injected something into him that he couldn't remember the name of. Then he remembered the pain that the substance had caused him, making him unable to talk, think straight, or move. He then remembered his vision going blurry before he had collapsed to the floor from the weakness of his legs and how he had passed out. He knew that the reason he was probably injected with whatever the substance was, was because of how he attacked Alexis and tried to feed off of her two times. But he didn't mean it! He didn't mean to try and hurt her. She had just smelt too good and he was too weak to control himself. He felt bad about it, and he wished he hadn't almost killed her.

Zayn heard footsteps hurrying up the stairs, and he stopped moving around and listened carefully. The footsteps came closer and closer to the room - which he had realized was the guest bedroom of his house - he was in. The doorknob started to jiggle and soon it fully twisted and the door opened to reveal none other than Dean. When Dean flicked on the bedroom light, Zayn hissed and squeezed his eyes shut.