Chapter Eighteen

Alexis’ P.O.V

It was around six in the morning right now. The boys were still asleep. I on the other hand am awake and alert. I am driving to the park where Zayn was last seen so that’s where I’m going right now, so I can see if I can track the vampire that took him down. I’m hoping I can, because then I can hopefully save Zayn and we can bring him back home before anything severe happens. I really hope that they haven’t done anything too bad to Zayn, because he needs to be healthy for tour, and I really would feel bad if he got hurt. They probably took him because they want me, and I’m willing to go there and risk my death if it means one of my friends are okay.

I soon arrive at the park where Zayn went to, and I get out of my car and jog over to the large oak tree where we found Zayn’s phone. I search around and actually find a couple more vampires teeth. I’m pretty sure though that they want me to find them. They wouldn’t just leave these clues here by mistake. Vampires are too smart for that. I’ve hunted them before, so I would know if they would do this on purpose or not. I also find pairs of footsteps, and marks that look like someone was being dragged. It was probably Zayn that was being dragged.

I follow the footsteps deeper into this forest near the park, for maybe half an hour or so, until they lead me to a small cabin. I smirk. That was easy, although too easy. They’re probably waiting in there right now, expecting me to come in and rescue Zayn and shit. They’ll probably be waiting for hours until I come, so I can’t really surprise them. It sucks. Although, I might be able to get some help on this. I’m not letting Niall, Liam, Harry or Louis help me out with this. They could get killed if I did. 

I start to jog back to my car, hoping no one will really see me. It’s still dark outside, so hopefully no one will. I soon reach my car, and I open the door and step inside, shutting it behind me. I take out my phone and pull up Dean’s number again.

I need your help on a hunt.-Alexis

*

I soon arrive home, at around seven thirty. I was texting Dean for an hour, arguing over everything -–as we usually do. I had to explain to him how some vampires somehow got Zayn and then he was just kind of scolding me and yelling at me through text messages for letting it happened. I know it was a dumbass move to make, but it wasn’t completely my fault. I didn’t tell Zayn to go to the park. I didn’t tell the vampires where he was. It happened on it’s own. I still feel pretty bad about it though, because they likely want me, and so they decided to use him to get to me.

Sam and Dean are gonna drive over and help me out with getting Zayn back. We’re not letting the boys come, because this is going to be really dangerous, we don’t know what they could have done to Zayn, and they could attack the boys as well, and we can’t let any of that happen, so they have to stay at their house. And just to make sure none of them sneak out, Sam is staying with them and watching them. He wanted to go on the hunt with us, but since he’s been acting differently since these ‘trials’ started, Dean’s not letting him come. So he’s staying with the boys.

I open my car door and slam it shut, jogging over to the front door and using the house keys that Louis gave me to get in. I quietly open the door and shut it behind me, kicking off my boots and hanging up my coat. I quietly walk into their kitchen to get a drink when I bump into Niall. He looks pretty tired, with bags under his eyes and his blonde hair is sort of spikier than usual. He’s still in his pajama’s. He stumbles back a little, then blinks a few times before he smiles lightly at me.

“Morning, Alex.” He said. I ruffle my eyebrows in confusion.

“Alex? You usually call me Alexis.” I say. Niall shrugs.

“Alex is shorter, and I like the name.” He mumbled. I giggled lightly and rolled my eyes, playfully hitting him in the arm. He chuckles lightly as I follow him into the kitchen and grab an apple from the fridge. He has a piece of toast in his hands as we both sit at the barstools by the island. “So, where were you. I saw you drive into the driveway.” Niall said sleepily.