Chapter Twenty Four

Alexis' P.O.V

I sighed as I finished pulling on my dress for the club. Louis, Niall and Harry wanted to go, Liam and I didn't. But we both knew that they were going to bug us until we said yes. Even though I don't mind having a beer or two, clubs just aren't my scene. There's grinding and dirty dancing, and it just creeps me out. That's more of a place for Dean, not me. Sometimes I wonder how him and me are even related. It's the same with Sam. I also wonder how they are related as well. But there are moments where you can see how they are really related, besides their appearance.

I sighed as I searched through my bags, looking for a dress to wear at the club with the boys. After searching for a minute or so, I found a dress that as good enough to wear at a club. It wasn't anything too fancy, since that really isn't my style, but it was alright. I pulled out the red and black dress, setting it on top of my suitcase. I grabbed my makeup bag and sat in front of the bathroom mirror connected to Louis' room. I didn't put much on, just a light layer of foundation, red lipstick, black eyeliner and mascara. I put my makeup away and shoved the bag into my suitcase before pulling out my hairbrush and brushing my hair, leaving it natural.

Once that was done I put that away and pulled on my dress. The top part of the dress was silky red and skin tight until just above my hips. It had wide straps and revealed most of my chest. The black bottom part of my dress started just above my hips and went down until just a few inches above my knees. It had a black lace layer on top of the skirt part. I finished pulling it on and zipped up the zipper at the back. I grabbed a pair of my black velvet heels. I then put on a black necklace with a star on it and then my black leather purse with little strings hanging off of it.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked into Louis' bedroom just as he was buttoning up his shirt. He was wearing a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, dark black jeans, and black converse. I cleared my throat as he turned around and looked at me. He wore a blank expression on his face. I frowned at him, then rolled my eyes.

"If you're going to act like this then I'm not going." I snapped. Louis rolled his eyes and put on a black blazer, rolling up the sleeves to his elbows as well.

"Let's just go." He says.

I grab my phone, my iPod, and sneak a bottle of holy water into my purse before following Louis out of his room. We walk down the stairs and greet everyone in the living room. I notice that Cali is standing next to Harry, his arm wrapped around her shoulder. Her usual straight dirty blonde hair was now curled. She was wearing a lighter red strapless skin tight dress that stopped mid-thigh and had a black ribbon tied around her waist with a bow at the front. She wore a gold heart necklace with an arrow through the heart, a gold cross ring that took up to fingers, and black rose earrings. She had a thin layer of shiny pink lip-gloss on and was wearing black eyeliner and mascara like me. She had a black purse. She wore black heels with straps around the ankles. She looked really nice.

I looked around at the rest of the boys, examining them. They all wore similar clothes, dark jeans, light shirts, blazers, and sneakers of some sorts. When I looked at Zayn I noticed how he still looked paler than usual. Although now he does look a bit better than he did before. The bags under his eyes aren't as noticeable and his face isn't really sunken in anymore. He looked better than he did a couple hours ago. I'm glad he's feeling a bit better now, because he had us all really worried.

I stood next to Louis, expecting him to wrap his arm around me, but instead he left it at his side. I forced myself to smile even though on the inside I was frowning. Why has he been acting so different lately? Did I do something to make him upset? I don't even know anymore.

"Alright, we'll go our separate ways. Zayn and Niall you're going with me, Louis your going with Alexis, and Harry, you're going with Cali. Let's get going." Liam announced.