Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift

[going to #otrabaltimore OR one direction concert, i freak with this song so badddddd!]

: dylena based off of Wildest Dreams, famous in this chapter. || Rated [kind of M] at a part!

+ s e l e n a

He said let's get out of this town
Drive out of the city
Away from the crowds

I walked into the event not knowing the millions of gentleman and ladies who were roaming around the room. It's bad enough that I had to come here with someone I didn't want. The party was mainly for the celebrities and the high-end people who wanted to fit in as a celebrity. I really wish I made some friends in the industry, but I wouldn't trust anyone as quick.

"More drinks?" The waiter stepped forward with a tray of several wine varieties.

I shook my head not wanting to make a mess of myself in a crowd like this. I sat down at a corner out looking some of the people inside this room. To my left were the elites trying to chit chat, the middle were already couples grinding, and the right had a group of people gathering together.

I gazed a little longer when I saw an eye candy. He was currently laughing at his friends joke, occasionally scratching the back of his head or moving his hand wildly. I didn't notice that I was staring at him when he finally looked up and locked my gaze.

My eyes immediately went down not wanting to have this awkward scene with him. I didn't even know him! I got out from my seat still feeling the burning stare he had on me. I decided to go straight to the the exit moving through the crowd. I felt relieved when I took a breath of fresh air with the sun almost setting in the horizon.

"Hey..." Someone mentioned from behind me. I turned around slowly knowing that it might've been him. "Are you alone?"

I nodded. "Well, of course I am."

"Now why would someone beautiful like you be alone?" He asked making my cheeks filled with blood. In this case, I blushed at his question or was it comment?

I thanked him and answered, "No one wants to be with a newbie."

"I wanna be with her!" He hollered. "I'm Dylan."

"Selena."

Dylan smiled as I watched his dimples deep in his cheeks. "You wanna get out of this place? I know somewhere I can take you which is cooler than this so called party." He held out his hand waiting for me to take it.

"I'd like that." I took his hand before he led me towards the side of the house where no one would ever see the both of us again tonight.

This night didn't seem as bad as I thought it would it be.

I said "No one has to know what we do,"
His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room
He's so tall, and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well

It was definitely a night to remember. From the party, Dylan took me out to dinner and we rode for hours just staring at the lights of the city downtown. Considering we were both elites, that made both of us nervous in cases that the media would catch us red-handed hanging out when we had no connection to each other.