You've Got That One Thing

| Selena |

"Selena, let's start over." I chuckled holding Selena down from her one minute dance craze.

She blew her hair way making me see her face from the bundles of hair. "You've got that one thing."

I looked at her funny. "Is that the One Direction song?"

"I need that one thing and you've got that one thing, Dylan. Gosh, just accept it!" Selena said seriously before she threw her head back to reveal an evil laugh.

"Selena, let's do this question thing before we won't see each other for a million seconds." I pointed out at the phone before Selena dragged me to the couch with her.

We both sat down while I wrapped my arms around her shoulder. "Aw, we're such an old couple." I messed up her hair, but she hit it away from her with a giggle.

I took a deep breath before saying, "Numero uno... Three ways to win your heart."

She threw her hand up and moved her fingers. She held up one finger. "Love me for who I am." Two fingers. "Make effort." Three fingers. "Give me a ton of pickles and junk food."

"I already do that!" I huffed not believing that she doesn't remember me doing those things for her.

"Oh my gosh, boo you need to calm down." Selena intertwined our fingers together and squeezed it. "How about you three ways to win your heart?"

I held my fingers up. "Uno, make me laugh." Second finger. "Dos, be normal." Third finger. "Tres, give me McDonalds."

"Of course you would!" Selena rolled her eyes at the most obvious thing I would say. "Next thing, bullet your whole day."

I chuckled and went through my day. "Selena."

Selena looked up. "Yeah?"

"That's my answer." I mentioned.

She looked at me confused. "What's your answer?"

"Selena." I said once again.

She sat up and looked at me with a glare. "Why are you saying my name?"

I laughed then rubbed her arm up and down. "Selena, I spent the day with you... So I summed it up with one word only."

Selena nodded with an O face. "So, that would mean mine is Dylan?"

I shrugged. "Probably, now moving on. Something you always think "what if..." about."

Selena's eyes got big and she started to pat my leg. "I always wondered what if I wasn't a celebrity?"

I frowned, but went back to a straight face so Selena wouldn't suspect anything. "That's the same thing I've thought about."

"I remember you always mentioning to me how you never thought about yourself being a celebrity."

I always told Selena things that I wouldn't tell someone to. I told her about personal things when it came to celebrity things. Selena was the best example I could have to relate anything to showbiz because she's experienced everything good and bad. I'm glad Selena gets through all the hate she does when people call her a bad example or even bad mouth her on twitter.

Selena touched my face and smoothed out the skin below my eyes. "Dylan. You seriously need some rest and I heard about what happened to the press-con thing."

I knew what she was talking about. "Selena, it was just a mistake."

She shook her head. "Just be safe when you're in that situation."

"Yeah, I wouldn't want to get hurt anyway." I played it cool.

"Next question!" Selena shouted happily to lighten up the mood. "A quote you try to live by."

We both looked at each other before blurting out, "Yolo." We threw our head back and laughed at each other.

Our laughter died down. "I'll miss you while you're gone."

She gave me her best Selena Gomez smile. "I'll be here before you know it."

{an: ugh this was super short, but I just wanted to update this because I haven't updated it in the longest. love ya tons and thanks for all the freaking reads. you guys are amazing.}