Scandals (2014)

| an: omg. Is it true that Justin is going back to Canada? #legit. And what's the text message Justin and Selena scandal? - Justin < Dylan - #sorrynotsorry |

Dylan POV

After the sleepover at Selena's house. I had a reality check that she needed someone right now through all of the things that have been going on. She was always on my mind which was very typical.

"When you ready come and get it! Na na na na na na na na!" My cellphone rang insuring me that Selena was calling me.

I gingerly swiped my phone screen to answer the incoming call.

"Hello there!" I greeted in a delighted tone.

"I see someone got up in the right side of the bed." Selena teased. I kind of missed the guest bed at her place better than my bed.

I gave a slight frown to myself, "It could've been better... So what's the early call for? You don't usually call me until night time."

It was true. Selena never really called me during the morning or afternoon since she was used to me always being on set. I had a lot of free time for now because Teen Wolf taping just ended and Maze Runner was just going through promos. It was a little scary.

"Well..." She took a deep breath through the phone, "I know it's sad, but I need a little company for today."

"How come?" I questioned her. I knew she needed company since I was her listener recently because she was still keeping that staying on the down low for the longest.

"It's kinda of about my rants about this life." Selena's voice started to sound confused. Selena only rants about recent things, but I always make it positive in life.

"Sure, I'll be on my way. I'll see you in a while." I informed her before we both hung up the phone.

I headed outside to go inside the navy blue lexus that mom had left for me. Thanks, Mom. The car ran smoothly through the streets. I knew mentally where Selena's house was without using any GPS system now. I kind of felt proud for myself, but to hell with it... It's my own perfection!

I parked and waited for Selena to open her gate to let me park in the garage. We didn't want anyone to see a car just randomly in front of her house and they'll have mystery man with Selena Gomez in her house. How much of a headache would that be? Thinking of it just started it.

I went out of the car and locked the door to be greeted with a warm embrace by Selena. She wore a nude tanks with a matching black cardigan. I noticed that had gained height with the few inches on her heels.

"Hi." She greeted me with one of her gorgeous smile.

"Hi there. What is that you needed me here for?" I asked regurlarly.

"Can I at least invite you inside? You clearly hurried your way here just to see me." She stated kinda annoyingly since my sarcasm is just so extreme. We kind of only fight about that because having problems is the least of our problems. That didn't even make sense, but we both get it.

She held my hand while we both headed inside her house. Selena would always have a huge empty house like me. I figured that why we always went to each others house. Wait, she's never been to my house. Wow.

"My mom dropped off some pasta if you want some at the table." She pointed out while she let go off my hand making me feel lonely.

"Thanks. I'll eat that later... So what's been going through your mind lately, miss Gomez?" I questioned why she invited me in her lovely house to talk about her rants and feels.