Valentine's Day

[an: hiiii everyone! Happy Valentine's Day weekend! I hope you'll like this cause I owe the dylena squad some chapters... a bit rushed.]

: selena hates valentines day and dylan tries to cheer her up, not famousssss

+ d y l a n

"Hey... Why do you look so slumped for a Friday?" I stared at Selena's slouched figure, but my focus turned to the road once it flashed a green light.

I glanced to see her look at me. "It's Valentine's Day soon, do you have a date?"

"Pshhh! A date!? Me!?" I slightly overreacted in her random question.

"Yeah, you always go on dates every Valetines like ever since the college days." Selena supported her side of the conversation.

Yeah, yeah. "Well not this year, Cupid and I are on a break right now."

She crossed her arms in front of her self. "Says who?"

"Says me! I don't have much luck in love now a days, of all people you should know that. Why are you asking? Do you have a date?"

Selena shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "Of all people you should know that... Repeating your phrase, I don't like Valentine's Day."

"But it's a very special day!"

"No, even though it's a day dedicated to love, people break up or gets cheated on!"

I was taken a "Seesh Selena! If I knew you were going to be this negative, I would've not asked..."

She sighed. "Don't worry, it's not that big of a deal anyway. I'm just allergic to it!"

After that awkward moment. We both hushed and the car felt like hell. I had to open the window just to take out the bad vibes.

I dropped off Selena and thought about a few things in my head. I had to bring some light into Selena's life! Everyone needs a Valentine! And I had to make sure Selena was my Valentine.

// s u n d a y t h e 1 4 t h //

Selena and I didn't talk ever since our last encounter inside my car. That was the first time that the two of us had awkwardness in our lives-- well excluding the time when she almost flashed everyone in the whole school cause I stepped on her dress at prom.

Now it was time to take some reality checks, I faced the fact that Selena was my meant to be, my soulmate, my love of my life... Or if it turns to not be true, then bury me in my grave.

"Okay... Just go text her!" Julia, my sister, yelled at me.

My face cringed at the moment that I was getting yelled at. "Fine!"

I took out my iPhone and searched for her name. I snickered for a second when I peeped that it showed, "Gelena Somez". Yes, long story.

I chuckled when I found our quick chat funnier than I expected to be

I chuckled when I found our quick chat funnier than I expected to be. My phone immediately flashed Selena's photo and I swiped to answer it.

"Hello?"

"It's me." She replied. Oh Adele! Gotta love you! "What's this joke?"

I played innocent. "You need to be my Valentine... I demand it!"

"Meet me at my house."

I jumped up right away and hung up the phone. I hauled in the hundred roses in my arms and literally took twenty steps to reach Selena's door.

The door was opened with Selena's arms crossed in front of her. "What's this overly prepared Valentine's madness?"

"Because every guy you have encountered has been a jerk to you and I know it's stupid, but can you just give me a chance? I'm like the boy next door in your life that you need to date. I'm begging you!" I whined in front of her.

"Fine..." Selena laughed at me. "I'll be your Valentine now come on, let's go watch some Netflix."

I smirked. "And chill?"

She punched my fragile arm really hard, it didn't hurt, but still. "Get out of my house."

"Just kidding, thanks Gelena Somez."

"You're welcome, weirdo... Just kidding, O'Bylan Drien."

YES! I made her my Valentine ;)

[an: lavvvvv all around. omg O'Bylan + Gelena... YAS BRUH.]