Undercover by Selena Gomez

{I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS FOR LIKE A WEEK. AP classes and just school doesn't work for me. Oh well this is short. :)) }

: in which Selena thinks about Dylan while recording her song, 'Undercover'

"So, we wanted you to sing a song that we kinda need to finished. It's called undercover and it's about having a guy who's all popular and in this song you're saying, 'Oh I want you all to myself and we could keep it undercover.'" Julia explained to me while Lindy started to spread out the whole list of lyrics that they came up with.

"We actually finished the song with Niles earlier this week, but we just wanted to see what you would most likely want to sing." Lindy pointed out the lyrics and I searched over the lyrics.

"You're a sexy machine, you're everyones dream, And you got me feeling like a homecoming queen, Let's drop out of this crowd, Somewhere no one's allowed." I sang out the way that Niles played the beat of the song. "It sounds mysterious and sexy, I love it."

"That's great, we wanted to edge it that way. Are you ready to get started with it?" Lindy asked me. I nodded and paced inside the recording booth. I gradually put the headphones on over my ears.

"Selena are you ready?" I nodded my head as I heard the beat play through my ears.

"I look at you, and all I wanna do, is just disappear. I got a craving for you, baby. Can we get out of here? You're a sexy machine, you're everyones dream, And you got me feeling like a homecoming queen, Let's drop out of this crowd, Somewhere no one's allowed." I sang, but I stopped cause it felt really weird to sing the phrase.

"That was good, but why'd you stop?" Niles asked who stopped the beat.

"Could we change the everyones dream to a Hollywood dream?" I questioned and hope they'd agree. When Niles started to play the tunes, I started singing the verses which worked out properly. I exited the booth and headed to the couch where the three were all at.

"Selena actually sang that really well. Maybe she has an undercover love for someone." Niles teased at me. I pushed him aside and laughed.

"Since Selena actually sang that well, we could just continue on editing it and head out for dinner or something." Julia said while cheered because I extremely love food.

"So, Selena recently you're mom's been telling me that you've been having a special someone in your life." Niles pointed out. I shook my head immediately.

"Oh well, you just wanna take photos?" I changed the topic rather quickly. I didn't want anyone assuming that I liked Dylan O'Brien because of course he's currently dating someone.

Niles clicked on the red button while he smiled and I looked at him weird. He went on his email and sent it to a ton of his friends. "Creep."

I stood up and sat in between Julia and Lindy who were almost done with the whole song. I played with my phone and listened to them humming the song.

From: Prince Lan ♛ - Hey, we just got done taping... Do you wanna have dinner?

I smiled when I saw a simple, but lovely message. I thought about it and realized that we were about to celebrate how I finished a song in a day which was impossible, but there was something about this song. It was inspired by Dylan because I feel like when we first met until now... We are always undercover.

To: Princess Lena ♛ - Yay! Do you mind if some people come with us?

From: Princess Lena ♛ - No, I don't mind. I'll meet you in front of the studio. :)

To: Prince Lan ♛ - Gracias and see ya in a few :)

I looked up to see that Julia and Lindy were both packing up. "Hey, is it ok if a friend of mine comes with us to dinner?"

"No, it's fine." Lindy smiled. They both continued to work until we heard a faint knock on the door.

I immediately stood straight up and headed to the door to find Dylan in a hoodie. I gave him a pleasing hug.

"Guys, meet my friend Dylan O'Brien." I introduced him to Niles, Julia and Lindy. They all shook hands and we decided to take a photo. Dylan insisted on taking the photo so it wasn't suspicious to anyone. We all headed out of the studio and I went inside Dylan's car.

"So what song did you easily record?" Dylan questioned.

"It's called undercover." I stated and interwined both our hands together.

"Ohhhh it's probably about me huh?" Dylan chuckled while I hid my face.

"Yes... Kinda." I giggled.

We all ate at Chipotle to stay a bit chill for a while cause we didn't want to stay classy. I tried not to feel all close to Dylan because I didn't want people to think I wanted to steal people from other people. At the end of the night, Dylan dropped me off at my house.

"Hey, don't do anything in Valentines day." Dylan begged as I smiled and nodded as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight." We both exchanged at the same time.

Tweets for the night: @imjmichaels: "Day #2 with these lovely people@selenagomez @lindyrobbins@thecataracts #selenagomez