No More Kissing...?

| Dylan |

Selena Gomez... The only name I wanted to hear everyday. It wasn't because I was so obsessed with her or anything like that, but she was so perfect and I loved that.

It was a routine when Selena decided to learn more about Teen Wolf and just everything about it. I still remembered when I first met her in the Teen Choice Awards. I made sure that she watched it!

Mission accomplished when arrived at the front of her house on the 24th.

"I'm so excited for tonight!!!!" Selena exclaimed really loud not even greeting me. She got so used to me already that she doesn't even need to greet me.

I chuckled to find her proceeding to sit in the couch in front of the tv that was obviously in the MTV channel since Teen Mom commercial was on. "This show though."

"What's gonna be on tonight's episode?" Selena asked.

I couldn't tell her what was coming on tonight. The only thing that people would hate to see is when Malia and Stiles kiss. I knew Selena would end up reacting in a way, it would really make her feel awkward. "Nothing is gonna happen." I just informed her.

"It's Teen Wolf, anything and everything can happen." Selena lastly said before the episode from last week came back on.

"Seriously, nothing is gonna happen."

We waited until it was time for the new episode of Teen Wolf, Echo House. It started off as the regular as Stiles just going into the rehab sorta house. It was kind of weird to tape in there, but I had to go. Selena just kept on gasping everytime something would happen until the shower scene.

"OMG. It's Malia!" Selena exclaimed. Of course I didn't say anything, what could I say? Ohhhh... Something did happen.

Then came the scene downstairs. "I think we should just switch the channel for a few minutes." I was reaching for the remote, but she just pushed my arm away.

"Dylan! I can never miss anything on Teen Wolf." She whined while I just crossed my fingers she wouldn't react too much. It was gonna be messy.

Then there it was. The scene. The kissing scene. The weirdest scene that I would ever want Selena to see. I watched Selena just looking at the screen. Her mouth was shaped as an O, as Malia and Stiles proceeded on making out then taking it to the next level.

Then it went to commercials, "Interesting. You never mentioned this scene to me."

"Well... I don't know." I said in a hushed voice. I didn't really know.

I waited and waited until Selena would say something, but she just eneded up watching the whole episode just in silence.

"So... What's up?" I asked in a chill tone.

"The sky, what else would be up?" Selena faked a giggle. It didn't even sound like a real giggle, just some monotone one. Something was really up and interesting.

I coughed to get her attention in some sort of way. "The roof." I pointed up as to what was actually up.

"What do you wanna eat for dinner? I feel like eating pizza. You? Okay? Okay."

"PIzza it is then." I just confirmed to her. I didn't want to assume things, but at this rate... I would feel as if she was jealous.

Moment later, we proceeded to the living room and it was awfully quiet in her house today. It was just her and I. "Selena... What should we do now?"

"I don't know... Maybe we can all kiss other people you know." Selena blurted out quickly. "Wait. I take that back. I never said anything." She was totally jealous. My speculations were totally right, I am the King! I gave a lingering smile towards her while she gave me an annoyed face.

"Come on Selena, you know you don't have to be jealous about her. That was just acting."

"Acting? Hahaha, talk about acting... Remember a movie called the First Time?"

She totally was right, but went a bit out of line. "No that doesn't count."

"How does that not count? That was called acting and led to real relationship." She explained.

"Why are you acting like this? You never ever got this jealous at anyone." I scooted closer to her. She tried to scoot farther away from me, but I just pulled her back.

Selena sighed really deep before she turned to face me. "Well, I don't know. I just want to tell the world that I slightly love a guy named Dylan O'Brien, but that would really be mean since he's already taken by a wonderful girlfriend."

I felt sorry for Selena and Britt. I was playing with their emotions which is really mean, but I should've sweeped Selena's feet the moment I saw her. She was with Justin though and she would totally pick Justin any day anytime before she met me, but now it's different. I already swept Selena off her feet.

"Selena, I love you and I know that if we wait then time will come and be on our side. We just have to wait." I knew that I needed to give hope on Selena or on us. Selena was the best thing that could ever happen to me and I wouldn't be lying about that cause it was true.

"I love you too, and I promise that I'll wait for time." She leaned in close to my face and finally I was on my way to kissing her.

Ding Dong!!

Selena backed her face away from me. "PIzza time."

"Ugh, why? That was the most perfect way to end a type of arguement." I laughed while sliding down on the whole couch. I covered my eyes if I was crying. I heard Selena and the pizza man exchange hello's while I decided to set the table. I ran back to Selena and helped her bring in the goodies.

We both sat down and opened the pizza box to be opened a fresh batch of cheese pizza. Yum.

I watched Selena tie her hair up in a messy bun. She looked beautiful. Selena rarely tied her hair up when I was around, she was afraid that I would tickle her neck. She's the worst! She didn't even trust me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Selena questioned me suspiciously before covering her face.

"You're so beautiful."

She shook her head no. "You're beautiful, Dylan O'Brien."

"Why thanks!" I joked before Selena gave me a slight nudge on my shoulder.

The pizza was getting less and less when Selena and I just munched it up. Watching Teen Wolf got us hungry. I helped her clean up before the clock ticked to 12 am.

"Hey, how come you never invite me to your house?" Selena popped up randomly.

"Well, I didn't know you had things in mind like that." I laughed before she scrunched her nose. "Why? You wanna see my house?"

She gave a hesistated nod. "Maybe...? Am I gonna discover something?"

I got tip toed close to her. "I have incriminating baby photos."

"That's the best! Let's go!" She kissed my chin before getting ready for an adventure at my house.

I proceeded to go and put my shoes on. After a few minutes later, she had a jumbo purse that I suspected something inside that would be clothes. "I'm guessing we're having a sleepover today?"

She nodded as quick as possible. "Of course." We both turned off her lights before Selena finally locked the doors from outside.

Selena followed me towards the Lexus car from Mom, thanks Mom. I opened the door for her, but before she went in. I knew I couldn't resist one more minute. I shifted Selena's face towards mine and placed a sweet kiss on her lips. She smiled through the kiss. Selena tasted minty making me suspect that she had brushed her teeth. Yum.

"Couldn't resist it could you?" Selena asked when we both figured that we could've gotten caught.

I shook my head. "Yeah, no. I just needed at least one."

She giggled before getting in the car and closing the door on me.

Selena is gonna hate my house, forreal forreal.