Exam Week // Studdy Buddies

[an: SINCE EXAmss ArE almost cominggggggggg! i love u all]

: dyan and selena study together, but separately / / college au

+ d y l a n

MONDAY

Four exams coming my way... I. Will. Die. Soon.

I walked out of my last class and headed to the uni's library. I reached in short time and opened the door for a few people to come through, I rolled my eyes when a few did not bother to say a simple 'thank you'. I hooked my thumbs at the straps of my backpack because I always created some kind of noise with my hands whenever it was silent, such as being inside the library.

I looked around for a table and luckily there was a very tall gentleman who cleaned up his area. I practically ran the free space because I saw a few who already had their eyes on it, but... HA. I won this round!

My table was fairly a big table, well it could sit at least four people, but I would never share a table with three other people. Just one. I took out my books for each subject and my MacBook when I felt a buzz on my leg.

I checked my phone and saw a text from my best friend, Tyler.

From: Your Dude Best Friend

Yes. He actually typed that and I never bothered changing it.

Want to go get ice cream shakes?

I replied quick.

To: Your Dude Best Friend
Sort of busy since exams are coming, but try me after a week?

From: Your Dude Best Friend
Geek! Continue in some hardcore studying!

I sent him one last text with the laughing crying emoji instead of the old response of 'lol'. I focused my mind back on my assignments. When my Mac started up, I went to Pages and opened my research paper for English. I skipped through my various articles before I decided to type a few sentences down.

Two pages down, six more to go.

I rubbed my eyes for a moment and saw a girl who seemed to be looking for a table. She held onto her books while people did not give her space to sit down. The dark haired brunette walked towards my way while I looked down on my laptop the entire time.

"Hey, I really really need to study and no one is nice enough to give me space—"

I pulled my books and papers near me to give her way. "Yeah."

"Thank you so much!" She said.

I continued to do my essay, but got really tired of writing. It knew it was going bad since most of the sentence sounds repeated rather than the main idea with an explanation. I closed my MacBook and switched to Chemistry.

The stranger in front of me looked down at her diagrams of the human body and parts while I looked at her stack of science books like Chemistry... Maybe she could help me, but she looked too focused on her assignment that I did not intend on bothering her right now.

After several Chemistry worksheets and two more pages done with, I looked out the side windows to see that it was almost sunset. Since Posey did not remind me about the dorm room deadline, so I ended up stuck with an England boy named Thomas. Lucky me?

I shoved everything in my backpack and left without any exchanged looks from the stranger. I sighed to myself for a long journey ahead of me.

TUESDAY