Girl Almighty by One Direction

[an: this is sort of my interpretation of the song in a way!]

: dylena based of Girl Almighty, famous/not famous scenario!

+ d y l a n

Her light is as loud as as many ambulances
As it takes to save a savior, oh

My eyes glanced at the latest issue of Hollywood Magazine with Selena's face on it. I cringed in disgust seeing a photo of her walking next to a mysterious teenager. It was obviously photoshopped and the media believed in everything!

I texted her quickly to see if this was at all fake as I thought it would be.

To: Selena
- Is this your new beau? [attached photo]

From: Selena
- Nope, don't worry! :)

I snickered and shoved my iPhone down my back pocket. Yes, I definitely believed my friend over these few people who intended on writing an article about Selena's supposed relationship.

Ever since Selena got the spotlight after middle school, she got a permanent show on Disney Channel which incased all the talents she could show the world.

I was left alone in high school and I even went into Penn State with my sister. Selena got jealous when I graduated my college career while she got her high school diploma a year after she was supposed to graduate. I tease her from time to time to say that I'm smarter than she was.

All throughout the time we were young and until now, she was still the same Selena shining bright even though all the haters are bashing her. Nothing gets in the way of the Girl Almighty!

She floats through the room on a big balloon
Some say, "She's such a fake,"
That her love is made up, No no no

Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber gets out of hotel from the previous night of romance.

Gregg Sulkin and Selena Gomez getting real from their latest series.

Selena Gomez & Nat Wolf, makes out not in front of cameras.

And the list goes on...

"Look at my Twitter feed," Selena pointed through the haters calling her fake since she's been seen with so many guys. "I was just in a movie with them and now I'm their wife? How ridiculous is that!"

Selena went on and on through her Twitter feed, eyebrows knitting together.

I smiled for a moment seeing that she looked beautiful even when she was mad at something simple. If only I could tell the world that Selena wasn't at all bad. She was just a simple girl living in a world surrounded by many talents and lies.

"What am I gonna do?" She muttered turning her head towards me.

"I think you should just forget about them and eat the rest of your pickle popcorn." I chucked the popcorn bag toward her.

She beamed at me. "Yes, no one can stop me because I have the bestest friend in the whole world sitting right next to me."

Yeah, she still saw me as a best friend even after all those celebrity jerks were rude to her.

Let's have another toast to the girl almighty
Let's pray we stay young, stay made of lightning

Selena was running around Los Angeles showing me the streets where she's been interested in. Her hair was flowing around while I watched her laugh at how silly she was being.

"I'm such a goof, aren't I?" She asked walking backwards and facing me.

"Yes, but watch out before you run over kids!" I caught Selena's shoulders and continued walking through the street.

She pulled me towards an old diner. "Let's get something." The hot sun in Los Angeles did get me hungry so I just followed her in.

Both of us were seated in a booth that was fancy. It looked like we were from the seventies. Upon entering the diner, the waitress served us with some delicious chocolate malt milkshake.

"The usual Selena?" They asked her.

"Yes, meet Dylan... And he'll have the same as mine, but instead of pickles, replace it with broccoli." Selena insisted while I sipped on my milkshake.

Selena stopped me. "Wait! Let's toast!"

Our milkshakes were held up high. "Toast to the girl almighty."

Am I the only, only believer?
There's something happening here, The only, only believer

"Another magazine cover..." Selena sighed as we walked through the shop near the magazines. "I didn't even like him."

I chuckled. "I wish everyone sees you the way I do."

"A girl who sleeps with everyone in the industry?"

"No, I'm the only person who sees you as a carefree girl and it's so polar opposite from the millions of lies the media says about you." I explained shaking my head at the question she asked me.

"Tell that to the next guy waiting in line to be seen by me." She hid her face from the paparazzi's coming out way.

There's something happening here,
I hope you feel what I'm feeling too
I'd get down, I'd get down, I'd get down on my knees for you

We quickly ran away from them and emerged in the hotel we were staying at. 

"Look," I raised my voice a little too loud for Selena to stop moving around the room. "Selena, I'm the only person in this world who's been on your side ever since we were just toddlers!"

"And?" She questioned weirdly cause I never raised my voice on her.

How should I say this? "From all the guys that you've been with... I'm the only one who knows the real you and I'll get down on my knees just for you."

Selena's mouth was left agape. "Dylan, you don't want to be with someone like me! I'm practically a player in their eyes."

"Selena, I'm the only one in the world who can be with you since obviously I know the real you." I confessed in the most honest way cause we already knew each other ever since.

"But the hate you'll get..."

I shook my head and looked straight at her. "I don't care if they'll call you player and try to ruin you for me. They don't believe the person behind the closed doors of the industry, Selena you're my girl almighty."

Selena grinned with the most beautiful smile ever. Now that's the Selena I know and loved.

[an: short and cute, just like dylena.]