Carnivals

[an: I wrote this when I first started out, so bare with me! It'll get better once you've read like after three chapters. Hahaha. Enjoy!]

: Selena & Dylan meet in a carnival at a young age

Selena walked into the carnival filled screaming children yelling at the top of their lungs and teenagers eating fluffy cotton candy. The adults were barely seen, probably because they'd come out during the night.

Her eyes searched for the ticket stand just a few feet away until she felt like a wall hit her, but it was softer than what she thought pushed her.

The ruffled brown haired teenage boy looked down to see that he was encountered by a shorty. Dylan let in a sharp intake at how beautiful the girl was in front of him. He uttered a laugh keeping a cool image and stayed quiet waiting for the stranger speak.

"Hey.. Can I get an apology?" Selena asked him while he squinted his eyes in annoyance.

"Umm.. I'm sorry?" Dylan muttered not meaning the sincere apology that Selena wanted.

She crossed her arms in front of her and started to repeatedly shake her foot in the ground. "You are such a meanie." Selena commented making him laugh once again. "Stop making fun of me."

He was thinking of crazy thoughts just to be with her a little while more and this slipped out of his mouth, "How about instead of an apology we go around this whole carnival together." Dylan suggested holding out his hand.

Selena gasped for a second, shocked at his idea. She came here to have fun and it wouldn't be fun being all alone so she nodded taking his hand as they headed for the roller coasters.

As they waited in line trying to avoid each other's gaze, Dylan was first to say, "Hey, let's have an agreement!"

The brunette stiffened to what he was about to have this 'agreement' about. "I guess." She confirmed while he nodded.

"We stay as strangers. Both of us will not tell each other what our names are or anything about us." He flung his arms around making Selena hesitating for a second.

On the other hand... The certain teenage girl thought, What if he kidnaps me or something?

She just wanted to spend as much time with him as Dylan wanted to spend time with her. Selena couldn't help, but agree to his terms.

A thumbs up was lifted in front of Dylan to indicate that she was cool about his idea. This was definitely the best day throughout his whole summer.

The worker, Josh, called the awkward teenagers watching and thinking why they were secretly smiling away from each other rather than in front of each other. Josh gave hope the two and let the last seat to someone behind them since he didn't want separate the blossoming couple.

When the next set of seats were available, Josh led them to the very front which was the scariest part of all of them. "Good luck!" He exclaimed and laughed at the two who now has terrified faces.

"Are you scared?" Selena asked looking to her left as the jumpy boy turned still and shell-shocked.

"A bit frightened." He answered while she giggled. The coaster started to go up slow. "Ahhhhh!" When it took a drop, the couple were screaming at the top of their vocal boxes.

The ride ended in about two minutes run time, Selena just laughed at how his face looked. His cheeks were a bit puffy and he was clutching into his stomach trying to stop the throw up that was about to come out, but Dylan didn't want to embarrass himself so he kept a straight face.