MTV Movie Awards (2011)

Everything Has Changed (3) - MTV MOVIE AWARDS 2011

(2011)

[AN: I used Dylan's POV for this because it was interesting to see what was in his mind. URGENT: This chapter is the most ugliest chapter ever because I rushed through things. I rushed through things because I just wanna write Dylena scenes! OK, THANKS!]

| DYLAN O'BRIEN POINT OF VIEW |

It was a bright early morning when I heard a loud banging in my front door. I looked at my little alarm which blinked to 8:30. Are you kidding me? I'm not supposed to be awake when Teen Wolf season two taping is over and done with. I rubbed my eyes and headed downstairs to stop the loud knock that echoed throughout the whole house.

"Are you ready?" Posey asked looking at my pajamas. I looked at my best friend, Tyler, who looked all dressed up for something important like an awards show or something.

I gasped and smacked my forehead, "Shoot! Today is the MTV Music Awards! Totally forgot!"

"That explains just looking like that!" Posey slightly pushed his way inside the house.

"Why'd I even agree to go?" I questioned. He looked through my fridge which barely had anything because I was finally at home and not working.

"Dude! Remember last week with Crystal, Holland and Tyler?" Posey shouted.

[LAST WEEK, Dylan and Tyler had lunch with Holland, Crystal and Tyler H.]

We all had a team gathering on who would go to the award show with Posey. All of them questioned why I wouldn't go because I usually go to events with Posey.

"Why won't you go with Posey?" Tyler squeezed my arm.

"Hello guys! As much as I love you, I really want some rest!"I stated at them while shoving a delicious sandwich in my mouth.

"You get to see Selena Gomez." Holland murmured and at an instant I looked up.

"You guys suck. You guys are bringing my one and only love, Selena, in this whole conversation." I responded back and threw my napkin at the table. I looked up at the four faces that were directly looking at me weird.

"Thanks Dylan!" All of them said while I faked a laugh.

(PRESENT)

Posey was starting to snack in on my Doritos chips that I bought last night.

"Hey, those are mine." I whined and took the Doritos chips from him.

"Calm down man, ok. just go upstairs and get ready."

"I would love to do that, but I don't really feel like-"

"Dylan, just go." Posey demanded giving me a push to go upstairs.

I rummaged through my closet, nothing too classy. I spotted a brown leather jacket, jeans, and a white plain shirt.

I looked at myself, "Good enough."

I went downstairs and searched around for Posey. He was all ready and I just had to put on my shoes.

"It's gonna be a long drive to Hollywood city man." I complained while he just rolled his eyes.

"Just get in the car Dylan." Posey laughed as we entered his car to go there. I was fumbling with his seat and his car. The California traffic was the worst.

"Dude, calm down. How about we listen to some Selena Gomez." Posey turned on the radio to "Naturally". I loved this song. Selena's voice rung into my ears like Aphrodite speaking.