Edward Elric | Sister?!

Edward Elric had only been in love once. He first thought that love was distracting. That all changed when she waltzed into his life. Her black hair was decorated with some (favorite color) dyed streaks, her smile sparkled as she passed the Elric brothers. The unknown female walked into Roy Mustang's office, making him sigh disappointedly.

'Just peachy,' Edward thought sarcastically as the door shut behind her. 'another one of Mustang's girlfriends....' Alphonse could see his elder brother's frustration and started patting his metal arm on his golden hair.

"Fullmetal!" the two teenagers jumped at the sudden loud voice. They looked at each other and sighed knowingly at their superior calling Edward.

The boys walked into the office, only to see Riza and the girl from before standing by Roy. The stranger smiled at the boys before facing the raven-haired man beside her. Roy looked at the metal-man and short boy, then, back to the unidentified girl.

"Elric. As you can see, there is a new person here at the headquarters, but no need to worry about her." Roy explained to them. Edward studied the girl a bit more closely, taking in her features. Something about this girl was familiar but, he couldn't put his finger on it.

Roy turned towards the blonde and glared. If looks could kill, he would be burning in Hell for eternity. All of the people in the room shuddered at the sight at his glare, excluding the girl and Roy.

"Stop looking at (name) like that, you short bastard." he hissed venomously, making the girl, now known as (name) pat his shoulder in a relaxing way.

"Geez Mustang, you don't need to be that protective over your girlfriend, I get the hint." Edward scoffed, looking up at his commander.

After those words left his mouth, (name), Riza, and Roy laughed their hardest, making Edward blush in embarrassment.

"W-what's so funny?" he asked the trio, while Alphonse sweatdropped at the laughing trio in front of them.

Finally, one of them answered. "Girlfriend? Edward, this is Roy's sister, (name) Mustang. She is the first female state alchemist. (Name) is known as the 'Dragon Alchemist.' she informed.

Alphonse looked surprised at this new information and looked at (name) in amazement and wonder. "The first female?!" he gasped

"Wait a minute," four eyes turned towards to Edward. "I thought that the Dragon Alchemist was a man."

They heard a click of a tongue. Roy looked at the underling and smirked evilly while Riza held a face of worry and slight fear. Alphonse whimpered while Edward froze at the sight of them. (Name) took slow, teasing steps with her head down, her bangs covering her face, giving her a dark look. She stopped in front of Edward. Lifting her black-gloved hand and turning it into a fist.

She then punched his chest, making him wince. (Name) glared lightly.

"And I expected the Fullmetal Alchemist to be taller." She snapped at him.

"You're the one to talk! You're two inches shorter than me!" He shouted.

As the two bickered, their faces got closer, unknown to Edward and (name). Roy growled and charged to probably to strangle him, but Alphonse help him back.

Riza walked to the couple and had been wearing a small grin on her face. "All right you two. Hurry up before Mustang kills Edward." She pushed their heads together gently, connecting their lips together.

Golden orbs met wide (color). Both turning bright red, they parted as quickly as when their lips met. Edward wiped his lips feverishly while (name) touched her lips gingerly, mumbling something like, "He kissed me.", over and over.

Everyone turned their heads towards Alphonse when Roy escaped his grip. Roy had the aura of an angered Russia and Winry without her tools.

"You kissed my sister! It was first kiss, you little pipsqueak!" Roy growled and chased Edward around headquarters. Meanwhile, (name) recovered from her state of shock and watched her older brother chase the younger alchemist.

She giggled at their childish antics, she touched her lips again, this time a blush dusted her face.  "Edward Elric, huh?"

"He's single if you're interested!" Alphonse told her. (Name)'s blush turned darker while Riza looked surprised at his suggestion.

He shrugged. What? Alphonse liked (name), she was perfect for his brother, besides, she seemed like a good sister-in-law.

-Time Skip to Two Years Later-

Roy walked through the headquarters, some paperwork in his hands. When he passed the break room, he heard two familiar voices.

"Happy anniversary (nickname)." Edward whisper.

(Name) smiled and caressed his face. Looking up, she quickly pecked his lips. "Happy anniversary Ed."

Their lips met in a soft loving kiss. The couple enjoyed the flutters in their chests. Suddenly, Edward was seperated from his girlfriend.

Roy held him from his collar, off the ground while (name) glared at her sibling.

"Really (name)? Out of every other man, you had to choose Pipsqueak?" He raised an eyebrow at the younger Mustang.

"Yes, I love him and he loves me. Now, put him down." She ordered.

Roy sighed. "Fine," he set him down on the floor, "I will accept your relationship." Both of the teenagers sighed, relived of the approval.

"But," Roy interfered their happiness, "if I ever see you making out, kissing, or even hugging in my presence, you're dead, Fullmetal." Edward nodded feverishly at his frightening tone of voice.

"Good. Treat my sister right if you, break her heart, make her cry, or hurt her in anyway, you'll be burning in Hell." Roy hissed, leaving the room.

"Your brother scares me sometimes." (Name) shrugged,  hugging her boyfriend.

"Eh. You've gotta love him, even if he's arrogant, he means well. Besides going to be your  future brother-in-law."

"Oh crud." Groaned Edward.