About Me! (Tagged)

Alright, I got tagged by KawaiiSenpaiSNK and I guess I'm doing this.

1) Let's see, the weirdest fact about me, huh? I've done a lot a weird stuff, but I guess it would be that I was really tall when i was younger and I still am. I was nearly four feet when I was nine, now at thirteen, I am 5'6.

2) My favorite dish would definitely be chicken alfredo. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

3) I not sure which type of fandoms this applies to but, I first joined the Percy Jackson fandoms for literature and my first anime fandom was the Ouran High School Host fandom.

4) My best friends are Alejandra, Fatima, Jasmine, Valeria, Alexus, Jaden, Klaryssa, Victoria, Kassie, Layla, Braedy, Trent, Julian, Connor, Andrew (Carly), Ashley, Raul (my baby brother), Alondra, Kobe, Izacc, Morgan, Zoe, Isabella, and my family members. I know that's a lot of best friends, but they're the people that I feel close to and that make me happy.

5) My current lock screen is one of my bias (my bias wrecker), Park Jimin! My Ipad is organized to the max.

6) This is possibly the hardest question to answer

6) This is possibly the hardest question to answer. I going to say more than one, now get ready for the list. My Diamond No Ace ships are; Chris and Sawamura, Miyuki and Sawamura, Ryuusuke and Kuramochi, Haruichi and Sawamura, and Furuya and Haruichi. For K Project; Shiro and Kuro, Mikoto and Furakata(?), and Yata and Saruhiko. I would say more but, the list could go on forever, this including my IRL, anime, and liturature ships.

6) I was born on a warm Sunday night on August 03rd, 2002 at 8:32 PM.

7) My five fears..... I can't say that I'm not scared of a lot of things, but I can scare easily if you jump out of nowhere. Going from the most tolerable to the worst fears it's: the dark. I am not scared of the actual dark, but more of what could be hiding in the dark. Needles, gosh, I hate needles with a passion, I hate how they can just vanish into your skin. Heights, my heart skips a beat at the thought of being at being a high level. I am scared of disappointing my family and friends because I didn't meet their expectations, their thoughts mean a lot. Lastly, I have a strong fear for being in solitude.... I hate being alone, being ignored, and being shut out. It makes me feel unimportant and sad. I feel like my presence wouldn't mean anything to them or that I could easily be replaced.

8) I have shoulder length, choppy, dark brown (almost black) hair that is wavy when dry, but straight when moist or wet, just like the opposite of Dan's hobbit hair. My hair is brown in sunlight and black without light. I have tanned skin, but I am a little pale under the shade. I am not skinny, I am on the chubby side. I am tall for my age, not the tallest, but I am higher than average. I've had people compliment me on my eyes, because they are a light brown color, like honey and a similar shade to hazel.

9) My favorite song.... Okay, that is another hard question..... I like almost every category of music. There is a few songs that I have stuck in my head like, Hear Me by NateWantToBattle, Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots, Unravel, Lightsaber by EXO, and several songs by Bantang Boys.

10) I discovered Wattpad when my class was presenting a book project, but not just an actual book. One that was published and written on this very app/website. I asked her about and she gladly introduced me to it. I first started by reading the works as a guest, but then I found out that we could write our own stories, so I created my account and wanted to start writing. Sadly, I couldn't write right away because I needed an email to publish, but now with the updated version of the app, I can publish. Now that I certified my email, I can publish on the website too!

12) I've seen and read about so many characters so far, so it's a hard decision to pick just one.... I guess it would have to be, James Castairs from the Internal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. I admire him because not only does he save people, he is kind, considerate, and a person who you can think of as a role model.

Alright, I know that was a long-ish chapter, but that's it about me! I will publish another chapter to both my books soon, and I hope you readers enjoyed learning about me, the author!

I now tag AlexTheGod.