II: Tamaki Suoh | Fairy Tales

There a was a peaceful melody echoing off the walls of the music room. It filled me with a sense of tranquility and peacefulness. The soft notes from the piano set me at ease. I had my gaze focused on the blonde playing from the crack of the doors.

The blonde was none other than the beloved Frenchman of Ouran Academy, Tamaki Suoh. I watched his fingers skillfully dance across the black and white keys of the grand black piano. The expression on his face seemed of complete happiness and focus. His eyes were closed as he played, making it seemed as if he memorized each key.

So, this was the young man that all young ladies set their eyes on when they think of a perfect husband for betrothal. The oh-so-loved King of the Ouran Host Club. I smiled, shaking my head lightly at my thought. I shut the door as I quietly as I could and turned on my heel.

Tamaki Suoh. What most would consider him as a real life prince. He not only had the dashing looks of a prince, but he also had the heart of one. The prince that came riding on a pure white horse and considered those around him.

Despite being ignorant and ditzy at times, Tamaki Suoh was a young man who was truly worth falling for. He was a perfect suitor, with flaws and all. I continued my train of thought with every step down the pristine hallway, ignoring the sound of doors being opened.

Tamaki peeked his head out into the hallway, checking left and right for someone. His violet-blue gaze stopped on a certain (hair color) male. It took him a while to process the thought of (Male Name) being right in front of him. Quickly snapping out of his state, he ran out of the hallway, heading towards his direction.

"(Male Name)!" I pursed my lips slightly in confusion and turned my head over to where the noise was coming from and I was surprised when I saw a rather energetic blonde coming my direction.

Tamaki tried to slow down, but he was too fast and ended up colliding into me. I groaned slightly from the harsh landing on my head and forced my eyes to open, only to make contact with another pair of eyes.

"Suoh-san, can you please get off? You're kind of heavy..." Tamaki rushed to get off me, later helping me up. I sighed quietly, dusting myself off.

"What did you need?" He cleared his throat a bit awkwardly, shyly rubbing the back of his neck with a chuckle.

"(Male Name)? Were you in the other music room just now?" I smiled slightly, cautious on concealing, not wanting to give myself away.

I shook my head, raising an eyebrow and my small smile vanishing. "No, why would you think that?' Crossing my arms, keeping the same expression to add to the affect.

Tamaki shook his head, scratching the back of his head lightly in confusion. "Oh, it's nothing. It's just that, I could've sworn I heard someone close the door...." I shrugged lightly at his statement, turning my back to him.

"Who knows? Maybe you were imagining it?" I began walking in the same direction I had been heading.

Tamaki sighed, mentally scolding himself for embarrassing himself in front of you. He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his pants until he heard something he hadn't heard before.

(Male Name) continued down the hallway, a farther distance from him than earlier. His lips weren't moving, but he could hear a soft melody from him. (Male Name) was humming the exact same melody Tamaki had been playing on the piano.

He stopped in his steps, eyes widening in surprised. He turned his head to look at him, just as (Male Name) turned the corner, Tamaki thought he could see a subtle smirk painted onto his lips before quickly disappearing down the hallway.

Tamaki smiled, chuckling quietly to himself and headed back to his beloved piano, where he hoped that his Prince Charming would stop by for a visit again.