Maka Albarn | Arguments

"Well, we beat our record from the most eggs we've collected. This is the tenth soul we've collected this week." I sighed in content after eating a keishin egg. I clasped my hands in a little prayer.

"Thank you, Yamato for the wonderful meal. Boy, I'm stuffed." I rubbed my stomach, causing my meister to laugh. We began walking to one of the shops near us and stopped at the glass before exhaling onto it and writing down Lord Death's number. Hisface appearedon the window.

"Hello, it's Meister Yamato and my weapon, (Name). We've collected the ninety-fifth keishin egg." Yamato told Lord Death. He nodded, rubbing his chin with huge cartoon-like hands.

"So, you two are the ones who stole the mission from us." I heard a voice click their tongue. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, crossing my arms. Yamato facepalmed, groaning at the dispute that was about to take place.

"You're just being a bad sport that you didn't get to this mission before us, Maka." I scoffed. She and Soul jumped down from the roof above us. Spirit, Maka's father came onto the screen.

"Maka, play nice." She scoffed turning away. Yamato stood beside Soul, who were both shaking their head, already knowing what they were getting into.

"You just suck at getting the better missions, Maka."

"You always get a first glimpse of the newest missions!"

"At least I didn't confuse a neko witch's soul for a reghlar one."

"That wasn't my fault!"

Lord Death tried to intervine between the two girls. "I sense some tension between the two of you. Perhaps some tea-" The only response was more arguing and the occasional weeps of Spirit from his corner.

"Just give up, Death. They just have fierce competition against each other." Soul sighed, adjusting his head casually. As if his meister wasn't in a heated argument.

"They just can't confess!" Yamato emphasized 'confess,' which the girls both froze at. Soul snickered and Yamato shook his head in confusion.

"Girls are so confusing." The argument started again, this time, it was of who would confess first.