Sawamura Eijun | Late Night Encounters

The field was empty as Sawamura stood on the mound, throwing pitches by himself. He was oblivious to my presence behind the fence in front of him. I carefully studied his throw, examining his stature as he threw as well.

"Control." I said out loud, making sure he heard my voice. Sawamura looked startled and changed his aim towards me. If I wasn't behind the fence, I would have surely been hit.

I didn't flinch when the baseball hit the fence in front of my face. Sawamura sprinted over, apologizing sincerely. "I'm so sorry, you scared me and my aim just-" I held my hand up to prevent him from speaking.

"Furuya-nii was right, your throws are disgusting." I smirked slightly when I heard a strangled yelp come from him. He pointed and accusing finger at me.

"How would you know, you're not even on the first or second string?!" I chuckled. There wasn't much light, so my voice was calm and stoic enough to pass as a guy.

"You wouldn't believe how much I know, Sawamura-kun." I could see his eyes widen in surprise. Sighing in satisfaction, I turned away from him, adjusting my Seidou snapback and walked away.

(Sawamura's Point of View)

Sawamura was speechless as he stared at your figure casually stroll away. Despite not even knowing who you were, he was infatuated with you. Running a hand through his hair, he smiled to himself.

Not much later, his smile grew into a grin. He could still remember those bright (eye color) orbs that seemed like they could glow in the dark. And the particular way that you adjust your snapback. (*cough* Rin Matsuoka. *cough*)

He shook his head, amused, resuming his practice. And best of all, they were related to one of his teammates. Sawamura was determined to find this person, now.

(The Next Morning)

Furuya was more than confused when one of his teammates came up to him first thing at practice the next morning. "Do you have a brother, Furuya-kun?" Sawamura pestered him, even Haruichi was puzzled at his friend's actions.

The ravenette shook his head, looking at Sawamura with skepticism. "No, but I do have a-" His sentence was interrupted by a sudden crowd by the entrance. Sawamura was curious and walked over to the crowd, trying to see what the commotion was all about.

(Your Point of View)

I sighed slightly as I was trapped in a crowd of Seidou's baseball players. Even if I was stuck in a huge crowd, I still made an effort to introduce myself. Bowing at a ninety degree angle, I spoke with dignity and integrity.

"My name is Furuya (Name), grade ten. It's a pleasure to meet you all." Most of the boys blushed at my respectful introduction while the others were eager to try and befriend me.

Before anyone came close to me, my elder twin brother stood in front of me, glaring at the boys. I giggled at my brother trying to intimidate the upperclassmen, actually succeeding with startling the first years. Looking around, my gaze was caught with honey brown orbs. I smile mischievously, waving innocently towards Sawamura.

"It's you!" He pointed at me, making me jump slightly. Satoru threw a baseball at him, smirking deviously.

"It's nice to properly meet you, Sawmura-kun." Your voice sent shivers down his spine, good ones. I adjusted my snapback just like the night before.

'Let's see where our relationship goes, Sawmura Eijun~'