Epilogue/IV: Yukio Okumura | Notice Me (Name)-chan!

The couple were laying in bed in a deep, peaceful slumber. Well, one of them was. Yukio was wide awake and his gaze was set on the girl sleeping next to him. He could hardly believe that it wasn't a dream, it was real. (Name) was his girlfriend and she loves just as much as he loves her. Yukio's turquoise eyes scanned her face, (Name)'s face was huddled to his chest as she gripped his shirt.

He smiled and gingerly set a kiss on her forehead. Yukio adored her, she was his world. Just as he took his lips off her head, (Name)'s eyes fluttered open, her (eye color) orbs connecting with his own turquoise gaze.

"Yukio-kun? You're still awake?" She rubbed the sluggishness out of her eyes and stared up at, cuddling closer to his chest. He smiled, soothing her hair. "

"Yukio," He tensed slightly. It was the first time she's said with his name without honorifics. Yukio set his chin on top of her head, being cautious of her words. "why do you love me out of all people?" These words seemed to keep replaying in his mind, as he slowly processed them.

He took a hold of her face, his thumbs caressing the skin of her cheeks. "I love you for so many reasons. You and I have no choice of who we fall in love with but, we can choose to stay in love. I will stay by your side, I know you love me as much as I love you. Your happiness is my first priority. You are a part of me. You're my happily ever after." Yukio could feel the heat on his thumbs from (Name)'s cheeks. He smiled at her and turned her head slightly to face him.

He leaned down and placed a short, sweet kiss onto her lips. When Yukio parted, he kept his forehead connected with hers, not breaking eye contact with those (eye color) orbs he loved so much. "I will always love you." She smiled and kissed the corner of his lips tenderly.

"You will always have my heart...." (Name) held his cheek in her palm. Yukio intertwined his fingers with that palm. The couple fell into a comfortable silence, wrapped lovingly into each other's arms. Slowly, but surely, they found each other in their dreams. It took time for 'Prince' Yukio to win the heart of the lovely maiden, but he earned his rightful happily ever after. They both slumbered with a smile painted onto their faces.