Drabble/Fluff! S. Italy | Family

Warning: Cursing,  because it's Romano!

Lovino Romano Vargas was awake at two in the morning for this baby boy. He stared at it with widened olive eyes and the baby was looking at the older male with interest, especially at his gravity defying curl.

"Who the fuck would leave a baby at my door at two in the damn morning?!" The infant laughed at Lovino's cursing session and clapped his hands eagerly.

Sighing, Lovino dialed Antonio's number and waited for his elder brother to pick up. "Lovi? It's too early, is something wrong?"

"Help me! There's a damn baby at my door and I don't know what to do!" Antonio held the phone away from his ear and laughed.

"Lovi, it's simple. Just don't panic or you'll make the little bebé cry with your yelling." The Italian calmed down before staring at  the baby once again.

"How do I carry him?" The Spaniard smiled. He could recall the moments when he took care of Lovino as a child.

"Gently put your arms around his head and his bottom back and lift him up. Hold him to your chest, it's like a lullaby for them to hear our heartbeat." Lovino carefully repeated the instructions, careful not to disturb or harm the baby.

"Ok, now?" He held the boy in his arms and studied him. The baby had patches of (hair color) hair on it's head, his skin was (skin tone), it was smooth and smelt like baby powder. The feature that caught his eyes were the baby's eyes. They were a captivating shade of (eye color).

"Are you going to keep him, Lovi?" Antonio asked. Lovino and the baby's eyes still made contact, almost as if they were entranced with each other.

"Yeah. I mean, what kind of bastard leaves a bambino by himself?" Lovino said into the phone.

"He's going to need a name. To start off, what about Antonio Junior?" Antonio suggested, snickering to himself.

"Hell no!" The name suddenly came into his head as he smiled at the baby.

"(Male Name). (Male Name) Vargas. Perfect." (Male Name) seemed to have liked it as he giggled eagerly.

"Good night, er, morning, Lovino and (male name). I'll come over to help in the evening." Before he could hang up, he heard something on the phone.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Thank you, Antonio." Lovino mumbled as he cradled (Male Name) closer. He hanged up before Antonio could say a word.

He rubbed (male name)'s nose with his own, looking at him with a loving expression. "I love you. Tí amo troppó." (Male Name) cooed and gurgled in response, holding his new father's cheeks in his hands.