Ciel Phantomhive | Protect This Child

(Full Name) was very different from the other reapers at the association. She had become one of them as a young child, and was able to age normally until she appeared to be a young adult. (Name) only spoken to two people due to her shyness. William T. Spears and Grell Sutliffe.

She had looked towards Grell for advice for his feminine nature while she went on cases with William to show the child to properly retrieve a soul and it's Cinematic Records. (Name) was so close to them, she had called them both by 'big brother'.

Growing up, she had followed orders and advice from her superiors. When she turned twelve, she had broken one particular rule; Do not get involved with the human's affairs.

-First Person Point of View-

It was the night of my twelfth birthday and I had wished to spend it looking through the neighborhood of mansions in England. The rooftops felt smooth beneath my feet as I ran and jumped across them. There would be times when I would look not their windows and take a peek.

There was a rule about not getting close to the humans but, I couldn't help it! They were just so interesting. Just when I thought I had finished looking through the mansions, I see slight light coming from the forest. I followed the light, only to find a hidden mansion!

"Whoa...." I whisper in amazement.  I look through it's windows until I stopped stopped a certain window.

Inside was a small family. A maid with eccentric red hair wearing glasses, a young boy who seem to be dressed as a gardener, a blonde man wearing a chef's uniform, another man wearing almost all black. He seemed off to me, so I ignore him. Finally was a teenager with navy blue hair, an eyepatch over his right eye.

I pull my hood up, making sure my eyes weren't noticeable. I push up my glasses while staring at the odd family. I study them again on l to realize the man in black was missing. I turn on my heel to leave, only to meet a broad chest.

"Staring is impolite, young lady." I didn't dare look up at the man before me.

"What are you doing at the Phantomhive Manor? Are you lost, perhaps?" He asked me.

I was getting bad vibes from this man, so I shake my head. "A small child like you shouldn't be all alone. You must come inside until we find your guardians." He somehow, managed to carry me over his shoulder.

I growled, mentally cursing William and Grell in my head. They didn't reach me how to control my super strength. Idiots. I kust let him carry me inside, without uttering a word.

The stranger put me on an armchair, inside the same room I was looking at. I could feel all their attention on me. Playing with my fingers, I didn't meet any of their eyes.

"Miss? Are you alright?" My head stayed down, but my glasses gave me the reflection that it was the gardener in front of me.

I nodded slowly. The chef came up. "What did you do to her now, Finny?"

"I-I swear I didn't do anything, Bardroy!" Stuttered the boy, now known as Finny.

The maid sighed. "Let the women handle this, yes!" She said.

She stood in front of me.  "Hello, I'm Mey-rin. Yes!" She introduces herself, I finally let my smile  show at their cheerfulness.

"Alright, that's enough." A strict voice said. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see the blue-haired boy speaking.

"What brings you here?" He asks me.

I stood up and bowed. "I'm sorry to have bothered you." I start walking out of the room.