Kirishima Touka | Proposal

Touka's Point of View

I sat down on a bench outside with my textbooks and a warm cup of coffee. I felt at peace, studying over what I had learned about my freshman year at college. I was the only one at the courtyard, so I was alone and it was extremely quiet, until he came.

(Full Male Name). The most popular boy on campus, the oh-so cliche bad boy and heartthrob of my educational life. He would always be surrounded by his fangirls and have a smug little smirk painted on his face.

(Male Name) sat down beside me, wearing a leather jacket despite the snowy weather. I sighed in irritation, my eyes not leaving my textbook for a moment.

"Baka, you're going to get a cold if you don't dress properly." He only chuckled, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and resting his other palm on his chest.

"You do care." I snapped my book shut and hit him with it's thick spine. Thank my 'Intro to Philosophy' textbook to save the day.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He retracted his arm and rubbed the sore spot on his head. I sighed, looking at him apathetically.

"Shut up. I need to study." (Male Name) sighed, clicking his tongue after.

"You do know there's a lot more to college life than just studying, Touka." I tensed at the sound of my name rolling off his tongue. It sent shivers down my spine, but it felt right.

"Right..." I opened my textbook again, finding my recent spot. (Male Name) smirked at me, a mischievous gleam in his (descriptive eye color shade) eyes.

He suddenly cupped my face, turning me away from the text. My eyes met his and my cheeks turned slightly red. (Male Name) scanned me, occasionally shifting my face slightly.

I turned my face away from his. "B-baka, what are you doing?!" He laughed deeply, echoing around the walls of the courtyard.

"There's the Touka, I know and love. You usually scold me if I call you by your given name." I clicked my tongue in irritation, packing up my stuff into my bookbag.

"Wait, please." He called out just before I went inside. I turned back, looking at him.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to be my date to the FRAT party, tonight? I'll leave you alone for the rest of the year if you attend with me." I sighed, reluctantly agreeing with his proposal.

"Thank you, Touka." He stood up from the bench and smiled at me before leaving campus. My heart pounded for a while and somehow, no matter how much I tried, I just couldn't wipe the smile off my face.