Akashi Seijuro | The New Girl

The halls of the Rukuzan were spacious, I felt so minuscule standing here by myself. I had expected the academy to be different from your regular public school, but really, it's a whole lot easier to get lost in. "Room 608....." I muttered to myself repeatedly, turning my head to check for the forsaken room.

"I'm guessing you need help?" I jumped when I heard a voice from behind me. A girl with short, wavy brown hair and honey brown eyes stares back at me with a kind smile. I hesitantly nodded.

"What gave it away? My clueless expression or the schedule in my hand?" That had come out a bit rude than I had intended. Instead of the girl being insulted, she laughed and clutched her stomach. She pushed her glasses up stood up straight again, looking at me and making eye contact.

"You really are funny. I don't attend here, I'm just here for a visit with some other schools' basketball teams. Would you care to join me?" Now that I looked at her more closely, I could see she was adorned with the Kaijou uniform. I shrugged, folding my schedule as neatly as I could into my bookbag.

"Sure. It's better than being lost and alone." She chuckles and rolls her eyes playfully at me. She nods over to me, signalling to follow her. I trail after her into his enormous gymnasium. At the center, there's six people, all huddled in a group. They each wore different uniforms, except for the one with dark blue hair and the pink haired girl with similar uniforms, and the blonde along with the girl beside me.

One boy, however, caught my attention with his Rakuzan uniform and his red hair that seemingly varied from the others. As I walked closer to the group, his aura stood out immediately as a strict, commanding one. Analyzing closer, I take notice of his entrancing hecromatic eyes. One red, one gold. The colors that symbolize the nobility of an emperor.

"Salas, who's this?" He asked, narrowing his eyes slightly at me. 'Salas' as I learned, cleared her throat quietly.

"I just met her, Akashi-kun. She seemed to be new and her uniform gives it away that she's attending here." I set a hard glare his way. His presence just scream demanding, he seemed so elite, but there was a glint in his eyes that told me otherwise. I walked up to him. Standing a few feet away from him, I reluctantly bowed into a ninety degree angle.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Akashi-kun." For some reason, I liked the way his name rolled off my tongue. Akashi bowed in return. I could see his slight smirk from the corner of my eye.

"The pleasure is mine (Surname)." My eyes widened as we both returned to our regular posture. I felt intrigued of how he already knew who I was, despite asking Salas who I was.

"You're the new student joining us this semester. Well, I hope you.... enjoy attending." His stern gaze seemed to send shudders down my spine. He didn't scare me, he allured me with his personality. Attending an academy with a mysterious and attractive emperor? This was going to be a fun school year.