Tamaki Suoh | Fairy Tales

The halls of Ouran Academy were empty and silent, I seemed to be the only one roaming the halls.  Despite attending here for a whole two years, I still had no sense of direction. I still got lost easily trying to go to the cafeteria, that was embarrassing enough. This situation was no different than the other times before. All I could seewas pink, pink, and more pink. There was the occasional potted plant, but other than that, the halls weren't very different, they seemed almost identical.

I groaned, adjusting my (color) vest. I eventually look up and see a sign. 'Music Room Three? I haven't seen this room before, maybe someone inside can help me.' I thought, opening the doors. Immediately, red flower petals flew in my face, covering my eyeglasses. 

"Welcome to the host club." I could hear a chorus of voices greet me, but my vision being blocked, I couldn't see who exactly. Sighing, I turned my heel around back to the direction I came from with no hesitation, already feeling the trouble I could be getting myself into. Before my hand reached the door handle, my wrist was caught in someone's grip.

"Wait, why leave without fully introduced to one another?" I sighed, biting my tongue to not snap a smart remark at him. Another male cleared his throat.

"Tamaki, this is (Male Full Name). He is the first-born of the (Surname) China Manufacturing Company, how you managed to be unaware of his presence is beyond me, despite being in the same class as us." If my memory was correct, that was the 'cool' Kyoya Ootori.  

Suddenly, my vision went fuzzy and blurry."We'll just clean these for you." I hear two voices chorus, the mischievous Hitchatin Twins, considering how I can spot their ginger hair. I felt a tug on my pants and looked down to see a little boy.

"(Nickname)-chan, want to eat some cake with Usa-chan, Takashi, and me?" I rubbed my eyes more, trying to deal with the bluriness. Tamaki came up to me and smiled, putting the glasses back on my face for me.

"There, now is that-" He paused mid-sentence. His violet eyes connect with my own and the world seems to stop. Tamaki eyes were widened and possibility, dialated? Perhaps it was just the blurriness fading away. I cleared my throat, looking away.

"Well, it was a pleasure meeting you all, but sadly, I mustbe taking my leave." I bowed at a respective ninety degree angle and left before another word was said. The room was quiet, even the guestswere left speechless at the encounter. The doors opened once again, and it caught Tamaki's attention, but for some reason, he was somehow, disappointed that it wasn't (Male Name), only Haruhi came through the doors.

She was surprised when she was only greeted with silence. "Did something happened while I was gone?" Haruhi placed the groceries on a nearby table, later facing the hosts. The twins were the first to speak up. They stood on her left and right, grasping her shoulders.

"Seems that boss has taken an interest in a new male student." Hikaru stated, smirking deviously towards the Frenchman.

"We personally don't mind, guess that he won't have time to spend anymore time with his previous daughter." Tamaki stood up, pointing his finger accusingly at the smirking ginger heads.

"I'll still love my daughter the same, don't worry my dear Haruhi!" She sighed at his antics, putting away the fresh jars of instant coffees. The guests squealed at the adorableness. Tamaki sighed and took a seat near the window, gazing at the garden of multicolored roses. Kyoya stood beside him, scribbling once again into that notebook before shutting it.

"Who's the the 'homosexual supporting character' now?" Tamaki rolled his eyes with a smile, waving Kyoya off. He was glad to have met (Male Name), but those (descriptive eye color). They haunted him, he couldn't get them out of his head, no matter how hard he tried. The moment he made eye contact he felt like they were the only people inthe whole universe -yes, universe.- It seemed like a real life fairy tale.

When the handsome prince finally meets his dashing knight in shining armor. Where they grew together in love, to find their happily ever after.