II: Rin Matsuoka | Eavesdropping

Hello, lovely readers! I was very happy when I discovered a comment saying "There should be a second part to this." on Rin Matsuoka: Eavesdropping. I've decided to write a second part. Enjoy!~

"Mommy, mommy! My uncles and aunties are here!" (Son's name) cheered, grinning with his shark teeth. I smiled, nodding and softly patting his hair.

Rin chuckles, opening the front doors to reveal ten people huddled up at the doorway. Haruka and Makoto walked inside, then Sousuke and Notori, soon following, Gou and her husband, Momotaru, along with Seiijuro and Nagisa. Finally, Rei with his wife, Ana.

Gou and Ana immediately walked over to me, squealing over my pregnant belly. "The little one's due this month?" Ana asked, smiling at me.

I giggled, nodding softly in response at her question. Gou squealed happily, feeling my stomach for a kick. I could hear the men chuckle across the room.

"You're really lucky to have a family like this, Rin." Sousuke told his friend, watching (Son's name) play with Notori and Nagisa. Rin grinned, revealing his shark teeth.

"Yeah. I'm love all three of them." Rin looked at you with a loving expression.

A sudden cry pierced through the air, surprising all of them. I could feel the water run down my legs. I've went through the pain when I gave birth to (Son's name), but this time, it felt unbearable.

"Onii-chan, get the car ready!" Gou ordered Rin, but Rin was already prepared. He had some clothes packed in the car and had the baby supplies ready.

Ana and Gou led me to car carefully, whispering soothing words along the way. I inhaled and exhaled deeply, trying to endure the pain. Rin drove to the hospital, once we arrive, I was immediately put into a room.

"Alright, I'm going to need you to push. Ready?" The doctor told me, preparing me for labor. She nodded and I started pushing.

(Rin's Point of View)

Rin paced back and forth, occasionally biting his lips out of sheer nervousness. A hand was placed onto his shoulder, startling him.

Makoto chuckles at his frightened state. "Don't worry, Rin. (Name) is a strong woman. She'll be alright." Haruka nodded beside him, showing his rare, reassuring smile towards Rin.

Rei laughs his strange laugh, pushing up his glasses. "Besides, once those doors open, you'll be a father of two." The shark smiled at his friends' attempt to cheer him up.

Seiijuro harshly patted with back with a grin. "You'll be one big happy family"

"And I get to be an auntie to two." Gou cooed, carrying a sleeping (son's name) in her arms. Momo nodded, holding her closer.

"We're right beside you two." Sousuke told him. Everyone nodded in agreement, happily smiling. It took Rin everything he had to stop himself from crying.

"Rin-senpai!" Notori gasped, eyes and grin wide at the open room. Ana pushed Rin towards the room. The maroon haired looked shocked at the light shove.

Rei was now holding (son's name), gently passing him onto his father. Rei wrapped his arms around Ana, smiling happily. "We thought that the father and big brother should see him first." Ana nudged him into the room.

Rin walked inside the room, carrying a stirring (Son's name). He opened his ruby eyes, rubbing the sleep out of them. "Daddy?" He spoke in his sluggish voice.

"Hey, ankle biter. Guess who we're going to see?" (Son's name)'s eyes widened and he jumped out of his arms, running towards the room.

Rin quickly ran after him. When he entered, both he and his son were seeing a sight they had never seen before.

(Your Point of View)

I smiled at the pink bundle in my arms, staring at her with a soft gaze. I gingerly nuzzled her nose with mine, my smile growing even more at her small giggles.

"Wow..." I heard (Son's name) gasp in awe. My husband slowly strolled over to my hospital bed, our son following closely.

Rin and (Son's name) looked at the baby girl, smiles on their face. "She's beautiful, (Name)." Rin whispers, kissing my forehead. I held our daughter out to him. He carefully took her into his grasp, his eyes starting to tear up.

"Still a crybaby, I see." Sousuke teased, suddenly appearing into the room. Everyone was standing in the room, soft smiles on their faces.

"What a beautiful family." Nitori said, smiling even more. I smiled at him.

"Nitori, don't forget you're a part of this family. All of you are." My sentence brought tears to everyone's eyes, even the macho Haruka and Sosuke.

"Well then, thank you for letting us be part of your family." Ana smiled, hugging Rei.I nodded, holding Rin's and (Son's name)'s hand, who were both admiring the newborn.

"Welcome to the world, Matsuoka (Daughter's Name)."