Chapter 7

Hope fast walked softly back to the bedroom and laid back down in bed. She looked at the ring that had been whispering. She had picked the ring out of the chest and brought it with her. She looked at it, it was a silver ring with a black circle on top of it. It wasn’t really beautiful or something, but it meant something that it was whispering right? That could be something bad or something good….

‘Something wrong?’ Faith asked out of the sudden.

‘What? Er- no just needed to go to the bathroom.’ Hope lied.

She had never lied to Faith, like NEVER! But she wasn’t going to tell anyone about the ring and the whisper, because they already thought that she was becoming mad, plus Faith lied to Hope her whole life.

‘Oh okay, could you find it?’ Faith asked.

‘Yeah.’ Hope said.

‘Just go back to sleep okay?’ Hope said.

‘Yeah, you too.’ Faith said smiling and she turned around again.

Hope pulled the blanket up and closed her eyes. After a while she fell asleep.

Hope walked through a beautiful forest. Everywhere where she looked were trees standing, the path that was stretching out in front of her was long. Hope walked on the path, but then the sky became grey, almost black and it started to blow hard. Hope looked around and everything looked dangerous and creepy. As if the trees came alive and they didn’t look very nice.

‘What the heck is happening?’ Hope asked.

Then there came thunder and lightning.

‘Hope?’ Hope heard out of the sudden behind her.

Hope turned around and saw Snow White standing there.

‘Mom?’ Hope said softly.

Snow White got a smile on her face and she nodded.

‘It’s me honey.’ Snow White said smiling.

‘Mom!’ Hope said and Hope began to run towards her mother, who she had never seen in real life before.

But then there was this woman with black hair and a long black dress coming up behind Snow White.

‘Mom? MOM!’ Hope shouted as the Evil Queen put a dagger into her mother’s back and Snow White fell to the ground.

‘MOM!’ Hope said and she began to run faster and faster, but Snow White wasn’t coming closer, instead she was going further away, though Snow White wasn’t even moving.

Hope heard an evil laugh coming from the Evil Queen and then she disappeared. Slowly Snow White vanished too and Hope was all alone in the black forest.

‘Hello granddaughter.’ Hope heard someone say into her ear and then she felt a huge pain in her stomach.

Hope put her hands on her stomach and felt a dagger in it. The Evil Queen walked to the front of her so she could look Hope in her eyes.

‘Dear, I think you can better stay away from our world, or bad things will happen, not only to you, but to your beloved mother, father and friends.’ The Evil Queen said.

Hope fell to the ground and the Evil Queen walked away.

Hope sat up straight in bed, heavily panting.

‘It was a nightmare.’ Hope panted.

‘It was just a nightmare.’ Hope said softly again to herself.

It was already light outside and the sun was shining again on the ceiling. Hope took in a deep breath and stood up out of bed. She got dressed and walked downstairs. She heard Faith and Alice talk and she walked towards them. They were sitting around the table, eating breakfast.