Chapter 38

‘Sure you want to do this?’ Snow asked.

‘Yes.’ Hope said giving her mother a hug.

‘I’ll be fine, don’t worry.’ Hope said, then turning to her dad and giving him a hug too.

‘I’m not worried that you won’t be fine, I’m more worried about us.’ Charming said.

Hope chuckled.

‘You’ll survive without me.’

Charming smiled and gave her a kiss on the top of her head.

‘We are ready to go.’ Maurizio said.

‘Thank you for going with her.’ Snow said.

‘No problem my Queen.’ he said.

Hope smiled and then walked after Maurizio to the carriage that was parked in front of the castle. She stepped in and Maurizio closed the door.

‘See you soon.’ Hope said waving.

‘Have fun.’ Snow said and the carriage started to move.

The beginning of a new adventure.

Hope chuckled.

What the hell? How old are you?

We had been on our way for two hours now and I was getting bored, but as I looked out my window I saw a bridge that looked really familiar and when I looked a little bit further I saw the huge castle in the middle of Corona. In just 15 minutes we stopped in front of the huge doors of the castle. Hope heard Maurizio jump off the carriage and as Hope wanted to open the door Maurizio shook his head.

‘No, no, no princess, don’t you even dare.’ Maurizio said.

Hope chuckled.

Maurizio opened the door and offered his hand.

‘Thank you.’ Hope said bowing her head slightly and taking his hand.

As she stepped out of the carriage she heard Rapunzel squeak her name. Hope looked up and saw her coming towards her and Rapunzel flung herself around Hope’s neck.

‘Good to see you too Rapunzel.’ Hope said smiling wrapping her arms around Rapunzel.

‘I’m so excited you’re here.’ Rapunzel said.

Hope smiled.

‘Rapunzel, you’re 24! Act like an adult for once.’ Flynn joked as he walked out of the castle.

‘Princess.’ Flynn said as he bowed in front of Hope.

Hope chuckled.

‘King.’ she said doing a lady like bow.

Flynn laughed and pulled her into a tight hug.

‘We’ve been looking forward to your visit.’ Flynn said.

‘I’ve been doing the same.’ Hope smiled.

‘You’ve got everything?’ Flynn asked.

Hope nodded.

‘As far as I know I do, but it wouldn’t surprise me if I forgot something.’ she chuckled.

‘Come in, I’ll show you your room.’ Rapunzel said taking her arm.

Hope sat up straight in her bed, heavily breathing as tears rolled down her cheek. She just had the same nightmare as the last time only it became worse and worse. Then her door swung open.