Chapter 3: Apologize or Else!

A/N: In case you guys dont know, these are the couples: Taeyeon and Tiffany, Seohyun and Yoona, Yuri and Jessica, Sooyoung and Sunny, and Hyoyeon dont have any partners because she's straight as a pole. I dont know if they're gonna be canon or fanon so read further into the story and find out.

Seohyun's POV

"I didn't mean to do it. It just came out." I said while looking down.

"It's okay. She just couldn't handle it so she yelled at you." Hyoyeon-unnie said. Yuri-unnie was silent.

"Yuri-unnie, im sorry." I said.

"It's fine. I'll go get her." Yuri-unnie said while standing up.

"Wait, Yul, dont." Yoona-unnie stopped Yuri-unnie.

"Why? I wanna get her back here." Yuri-unnie said. Yuri-unnie walked out of the room fast.

"What exactly happened?" Sooyoung-unnie asked.

"Seohyun, tell us--"

"Leave me alone." I said, cutting off Sunny-unnie's sentence.

"She needs some space." Yoona-unnie said and held my hand. I leaned my head on her shoulder and not realizing i was crying.

"M-Maknae, why are you crying? You do know that your tears are our weak points so stop." Sooyoung-unnie said.

"I just couldn't h-hold it in. It's my fault that Sica-unnie got angry." I said while sobbing.

"It wasn't your fault." Yoona-unnie said.

"She's right. This is all my fault." Taeyeon-unnie said. I wiped away my tears or so i thought. Yoona-unnie was the one who wiped away my tears. I dont understand why Yoona-unnie cared so much for me. Yeah im the youngest among all of them but i just dont understand.

"Yoona-unnie...?" I asked.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Why do you care so much for me?" I asked. I swear, i saw Yoona-unnie blush a little.

"Because, i dont know. I just do." She said.

"Ufufufu." Sunny-unnie laughed a little.

"LEAVE ME ALONE, YURI!" We heard Jessica-unnie yelled.

"JESSICA, WAIT!" Yuri-unnie yelled. We came out of the attic and saw Jessica-unnie running away with Yuri-unnie chasing after her. We followed them and they leaded us to the cherry blossom tree. We hid under the bushes while looking at the couple.

"Let me go, Yuri." Jessica-unnie said.

"I wont until you apologize to Seohyun for yelling at her." Yuri-unnie said.

"You chased after me just to say that?" Jessica asked.

"It's not only that. Im here to say this, Apologize or else...!" Yuri-unnie yelled.

"Or else what?" Jessica-unnie asked.

"I'll kiss you." Yuri-unnie said while leaning closer also, smirking. We blushed, even Jessica-unnie.

"Idiot. Get away from me." Jessica-unnie said while pushing Yuri-unnie back. Yuri-unnie leaned more closer.

"Stop pushing me you idiot." Sooyoung-unnie said.

"It's hard look!" Sunny-unnie said.

"Guys, we know you're there." Jessica-unnie said. We stood up from the bushes immediately.