Chapter 24: 'Meaningful' First Kiss Of SooSun~

Sooyoung's POV

'Why did i even punched Chorong in the first place?' I thought.

*Flashback*

While i was busy beating up Taecyeon, someone stopped me and it was Chorong.

"Chorong?" Me and Sunny asked.

"Sooyoung, that's enough beating the hell out of him." Chorong said and helped Taecyeon up.

"Wha--?! Dude, he just kissed my best friend who has a girlfriend! How can i not be angry and beat the hell out of him?!" I yelled and glared at Taecyeon who was about to slap me.

"Taecyeon, that's enough too. Why did you even kissed Yoona?" Chorong asked.

"I just couldn't take it anymore, i really like Yoona." Taecyeon said. I rolled my eyes and glared at the both of them.

"Chorong-ah, let's go home." Sunny said.

"Well, if you really like Yoona you should've confessed to her! Not kiss her in front of her girlfriend you stupid idiot!" I yelled at slapped Taecyeon again.

"Sooyoung!" Chorong said and tried to stop me but i ended up punching her ACCIDENTALLY.

"Chorong! Sooyoung, why did you do that?!" Sunny asked and helped up Chorong who was on the floor.

"I-I'm sorry, Chorong." I said.

"Tch." Chorong mumbled.

"Hmph. I told you not to interfere in our fight Chorong. Look at you now." Taecyeon said. Okay, something's wrong here. Sunny and Chorong stomped away.

"*Sigh* Geez..." I mumbled.

"Chase after them, idiot. You like Sunny don't you? Chorong is just playing with her because i'm Chorong's boyfriend." Taecyeon said.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Kidding. I'm not Chorong's boyfriend but i am sure that she's just playing with Sunny." Taecyeon said and walked away.

"Ugh!!" I yelled and chased after Sunny and Chorong.

*End Of Flashback*

And now i'm here.

"I couldn't stop myself, Sunny! And besides, she was kinda interferring." I said.

"Oh, so it's her fault that she got punched now, huh?" Sunny asked angrily.

"That's not what i'm saying, Sunny." I said.

[ At TaeNy ]

Taeyeon's POV

"Seohyun?!" I yelled when i saw Seohyun walking wobbly across the streets. Dark streets.

"Tae, that's Seohyun!" Tiffany yelled. We ran to Seohyun and took a look at her face.

"You're drunk!" I yelled.

"Just *hiccup* take me home *hiccup*, unnie." Seohyun said. We helped Seohyun walked to her house. We entered her house and Seohyun threw herself in her couch.

"Seohyun, what happened?" I asked.

"Taecyeon kissed Yoona and Yoona kissed back." Seohyun said. WHAT?!

"What?!" Tiffany yelled.

"Yeah, i can't believe it either." Seohyun said.

"Why are you in the bar? Didn't you told me you were gonna go home?" I asked.