Chapter 4: Fight and Make Up Between The Maknae's

A/N: In case you guys dont know, 'Maknae' means 'Youngest'. 'Unnie' means 'Older Sister' i think. And 'Oppa' means 'Senpai' for Japanese. Again, in case you guys dont know, Yoona is the one on the left side and Seohyun is the on the right side. Aren't they so cute??

Yoona's POV

I really feel bad about saying that to Seohyun but it is her fault i got angry.

"What a day." I heard a very familiar voice. Im so unlucky.

"Are you really gonna follow me everywhere?" I asked.

"I didn't knew you were here. I always come here when i depressed and sad. Or mad." Seohyun said.

"You're mad? I thought you were sad?" I asked.

"It is your fault too." She said.

"Seohyun, Yoona." I heard Taeyeon and Tiffany's voice.

"What?" We asked annoyed.

"Take it easy. We wanna talk to you." Taeyeon said. We sighed in defeat and faced them.

"I'll take Yoona." Tiffany said and dragged me to the nearest tree at the back of the school.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Explain." She said.

"What's for lunch?" I asked.

"Dont change the subject." She said.

"Explain? What?" I asked,

"Dont play dumb. You and Seohyun are having a quarrel-- I mean, a fight. It'll ruin your friendship. The others are getting involve too you know." She said.

"Fine. It all started when Seohyun forced me to tell her my secrets. I got annoyed and went out. I heard that she mumbled something before i walked out." I said.

"What is it?" Tiffany asked.

"She mumbled, 'There she goes...', which caused me get more annoyed." I said.

"*Sigh* You both have many problems. Fix it." She said and walked away slowly. I thought she was gonna help me over something?!

Taeyeon's POV

"You both have problems i gotta admit." I said. Seohyun sighed for the 5th time.

"I really wanna make up with her but how?" She asked.

"You mean by make up is being cool with her, right?" I asked. Seohyun nodded and chuckled, realizing that i got the wrong idea.

"I see." I said and looked where Yoona is. She sitting under a tree while sleeping.

"I'll tell you later." I said and we went where Yoona is.

"What are we doing here?" Seohyun asked. I waked up Yoona and she doesn't look happy at all.

"What do you want?" She asked. COLD!

"Make up already." Tiffany popped out of nowhere.

"I dont wanna." Yoona said and closed her eyes again.

"Yoona-unnie." Seohyun called.

"Just go with others." Yoona said.

"Unnie, im sorry. I shouldn't have forced you to tell me. Will you forgive me?" Seohyun asked which made Yoona open her eyes. Seohyun and Yoona are so cute and compatible. Right?

"........." Yoona was silent.

"Neon devil devil neon neon~..." I heard Tiffany sang quietly. When did those headphones got on her ear?

"....Fine. Just dont do it again." Yoona said and hugged Seohyun. ❤️_❤️ OMG, so cute! Seohyun hugged back.

"Yay!!" I yelled happily.

"Let's go back to the others." Tiffany invited.

"No need to." I heard Hyoyeon's voice. I looked above me and saw everyone sitting on the branch.

"Wont that fall?" I asked. They shooked their heads and jumped down, causing Yoona and Seohyun lean back. Were they just gonna smooch?

"You better run~ Run~ Run~ Run~ Run~..." Tiffany sang quietly again.

"Hya~! You're singing the Girls' Generation Run Devil Run." Sunny said. (A: Actually, the meaning of SNSD is So Nyuh Shi Dae. In English, 'Era of Girls' or 'Girls Generation'. Lol.)

"You know?" Tiffany asked. Sunny nodded.

"Now that our Maknae's had made up, let's go out." Yuri invited us.

"Ditching again?" Jessica asked. Yuri nodded.

"But--"

"Dont worry it's okay. We asked for permission to our teachers and they agreeded." Sooyoung said, cutting me off.

"Yay!" Seohyun cheered. Aw, so cute. Yoona pinched Seohyun's cheek for fun.

"Unnie!" Seohyun yelled and slapped Yoona's hand from her cheek. Yoona laughed a litte. Wow, that was a fast make up between them.

"Let's go!" Hyoyeon yelled and they ran out of the school. But me and Tiffany walked together.

"Taeyeon, Tiffany! Go faster or we'll leave you behind!" Sunny yelled.

"Shall we go?" Tiffany asked.

"Of course." I said and we ran with the others. Tiffany is still listening to those Girls' Generation people.

"WAIT UP!!" I yelled. Urggghhh! Sorry to say this but Author is gonna end the chapter here because she's tired. Bye!