Chapter 6: Poor Taeyeon

Tiffany's POV

"Taeyeon-unnie...?" Seohyun asked. I blushed when Taeyeon hugged me.

"What? You guys told me to comfort her so here i am." Taeyeon said.

"That's not what we meant on comfort!" Hyoyeon yelled.

"N-no. It's fine." I said and gently pushed Taeyeon away.

"Sorry for making you watch that movie. I didn't knew you were such a scaredy-cat." Taeyeon said.

"It's okay." I said.

"Hey, Tiffany. I saw you blushed when Taeyeon hugged you." Jessica said.

"Who wouldn't blush when someone hugged you?" I asked. Jessica looked away, probably blushing.

"You guys go home. Im gonna do something quite important." Taeyeon said.

"Like what?" We asked.

"It's really importa--" Taeyeon was cut off when her phone rang. Taeyeon answered it.

"Hello?" She asked. She looked shocked and worried.

"What hospital?!" Taeyeon yelled.

"Got it." Taeyeon said and hung up then sat down.

"Is everything okay?" We asked.

"Dont mind me." Taeyeon said.

"Shut up. Just tell us what's wrong." Jessica said.

"*Sigh* My mom is in the hospital." Taeyeon said. Hearing the word 'Mom' made my heart ache. Poor Taeyeon. It must be really hard for her.

"Why?" Sunny asked.

"They said she have a fever. A strong one." Taeyeon said.

"I see." Sunny said. I didn't said a word but sighed.

"What's with the sighing?" Sooyoung asked. I forced my self to eye smile but i ended up only smiling.

"Nothing." I said.

"When you dont eye smile, nothing seems to be fine." Yoona said. How'd she know that??

"Hearing the word 'mom' makes me...sad." I confessed.

"Why?" Yuri asked. Jessica nudged her shoulder hard that made her shut up.

"We understand. Dont talk about it." Jessica said.

"Well, we dont." The others said. Taeyeon just kept silent and i swear i saw her eyes watery.

"When i was a child, my mom is the closest to me among my family. But then, she saw my dad with another woman so, dad confessed that he loves the other woman than my mom. Days and weeks passed, my mom never talked to me. To us. My dad visited us one day but mom immediately told him to get out without a second thought. I used to think that it was all a misunderstanding but it wasn't. A year after that, i saw my dad making iut with his other woman in his house. Yes, i was gonna visit him to say something...important. I came backt o the house and heard sobs. I entered mom's room and saw my brother (im not sure if Tiffany has a brother) crying in front of mom's dead body. There was a pool of blood on the floor. It was my mom's blood. She killed herself because she couldn't take it anymore. She truly loved my dad but dad didn't even noticed it. Another year after that, my brother left me. Dont get the wrong idea. He left me because he has work to do. I was alone in the house reminding all the memories we had. One day, dad entered the house. I looked at him with a glare. Dad's eyes showed worry and sorry. He was with his other woman. They visited me to check on me. Dad knew that mom died but never showed his sadness. While his woman was quite happy. I immediately got them out of the house and cried. A lot. I cried all night. And then--" I was cut off when Taeyeon shushed me with a hug.