Chapter 14: Big Announcement and Big Trouble

Taeyeon's POV

After Yuri's outburst, i stayed silent.

"See? What if she's really using that 'i love Yuri' thing to escape from that confession game? Taeyeon, come on." Yuri said.

"Maybe she is but...it doesn't mean--" I was cut off when the bell suddenly rang.

"Let's go back to the room." Yuri said. I nodded and we went back to the room but no one's in there.

"Where's everyone?" I asked Onew who was leaning against the door of the classroom.

"They're at the auditorium. They said there's a big announcement." Onew said.

"Okay, thanks." We said and walked to the school auditorium. There were a lot of students. We just stood beside Minho, Taemin, Key, Amber, and Krystal who was talking.

"Guys, where are the other girls? You know, Jessica and the others." Yuri said.

"Oh, they're right there! Sitting in those chair." Krystal pointed at the other side of the auditorium where Jessica and the others are talking. We walked to them and sat beside them.

"Where have you guys been?" Seohyun asked.

"Rooftop." Yuri said. I forgot to tell, Yuri's sitting beside Jessica.

"Why are we at this side?" Yuri asked.

"So, Jessica can spy on Krystal because she thinks Krystal has a crush on Amber and such." Tiffany said.

"Ridculous. They're still young to--" Yuri was cut off when we saw Krystal has her arm around Amber's.

"Ummmm, i'm gonna talk to them." Yoona said.

"Nope. Let them be. Let them see that we're watching." Jessica said.

"That's PDA for us, right?" Sooyoung asked while pointing at Amber and Krystal.

"Yep." I said.

"Pffffffft, geez. I feel uncomfortable seeing them like that." Tiffany said and sat beside Jessica. Yuri was on the left and Tiffany was on right then Jessica was in the middle of them. Tiffany's going down to the plan again huh?

"Here she goes." I mumbled and sat straightly.

"Tiffany stop touching me." I heard Jessica said.

"But i feel uncomfortable." Tiffany said and leaned her head on Jessica's shoulder. DUDE, I JUST SAW YURI'S EYES FILLED WITH SADNESS. Yuri still loves Jessica!! I can see it! We're slowly breaking Yuri!

"Tiffany not on public. They might that we're dating or something." Jessica said.

"Then, let them." Tiffany said while smirking.

"Attention everyone." Our principal, Lee Soo Man, Sunny's uncle, said. We all kept quiet and turned our attention to Lee Soo Man.

"Thank you. I'm here to say that we will have a one week trip on Japan next month. We're gonna be in Kyoto." Sooman said.

"YES!" Eveyone cheered.

"So, you all get ready." Sooman said and signalled us to go out.

"Yay! I'm so excited!" Sunny yelled.

"G-Guys, look." Yuri pointed at Krystal and Amber again. Omo!! Omo! Omo!!

"What the fu-- WHAT THE?!" Jessica yelled. Krystal and Amber were just...smooching.

"Jessica, keep it down. There's still many people." Tiffany and Yuri said.