Chapter 26: Secrets

Chorong's POV

So Sooyoung kissed Sunny huh? Why am i not surprised? I know that Sooyoung loves Sunny before Sooyoung even realized it. Yes, i love Sunny but... I think... I think i don't anymore. There's something that i feel about my best friend Kim Namjoo.

Right now, we're in the back of the school.

"Chorong, aren't you curious where your girlfriend is?" Namjoo asked.

"I know where she is, Namjoo. She's probably with Sooyoung." I said.

"And you're not jealous that she's with other girl?" Namjoo asked.

"I'm not jealous." I said.

"Why?" Namjoo asked.

"I... I think i don't love Sunny anymore. We're not meant for each other, Namjoo. Besides, Sooyoung's better for her." I said.

"WHAT?!" Namjoo asked.

"Yep. You got it. Sooyoung loves Sunny. Sunny loves Sooyoung too but she's just not realizing it. Sooyoung even took Sunny's first kiss last night." I said.

"Then... You're gonna break up with Sunny?" Namjoo asked.

"Yes. Maybe i'll do it next time." I said. I'm too nervous.

[ Back At SooSun ]

No One's POV

"I wasn't thinking of pairing you with other girls Sooyoung." Sunny said.

"Then what?" Sooyoung asked.

"I don't know. I bet Chorong already knows that you love me. She'll break up with me anytime soon." Sunny said.

"Hell no!!" Sooyoung said.

"It's okay, Soo." Sunny said.

"Well then, what about you?! If you're planning on going to me, no, don't. I don't want you to force yourself to love me, Sunny." Sooyoung said. They didn't knew that Taeyeon and Tiffany were eavesdropping.

"I won't." Sunny said.

'I don't think i can resist you Sooyoung... I think... I think... I'm already head-over-heels for you again.' Sunny thought.

"Let's get out of here." Sooyoung said. They both walked out of the janitor's closet and earned curious stares from Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"I can't believe you love Sunny, Sooyoung." Tiffany whispered to Sooyoung. Sooyoung just shrugged.

"Where's Nichkhun?" Sunny asked.

"We dragged him at the clinic and reported his behaviour at the principal." Taeyeon said.

"Hey guys, isn't that Seohyun? Who's the other guy? The guy's cute anyway." Sooyoung said.

"Yah, Sunny's right here you know." Tiffany said. Sooyoung just giggled and shrugged while Sunny has that (-.-) face.

"Seohyun-ah!" Taeyeon yelled and gestured Seohyun to come where she is.

"Taeyeon-unnie!" Seohyun yelled.

"Who's the guy? Your boyfriend?" Taeyeon asked.

"No!" Seohyun yelled.

"My name is Yonghwa. Nice to meet you." Yonghwa said.

"Ohhh, i see. I'm Taeyeon." Taeyeon said.

"Where did you met Seohyun?" Tiffany asked.