Chapter 19: Left Out

Yoona's POV

I am now sitting on an arm chair that's in Seohyun's living room and of course, being left out. Seriously, the only one who's talking is them. It's not like i'm mad though.

"Hello! Earth on Yoona!" Victoria yelled. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her.

"Let's go to school." Victoria said. I nodded and went out of Seohyun's house and saw the unnies waiting outside.

"What took you all so long?" Yuri asked.

"They were talking." I said and walked away with that irritated aura around me. Tiffany catched up to me and tapped my shoulder.

"What do you mean 'they'? You didn't joined their conversation??" Tiffany asked.

"I was left out!" I yelled.

"Okay, okay, don't yell. Left out? Like they didn't talked to you at all?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah... It's like i wasn't even there." I said.

"Awwwww, don't be sad you poor little puppy." Jessica and Yuri said.

"Puppy?" I mumbled.

"Yes! From now on we'll treat like our child, ne?" Jessica asked. I sighed and nodded.

"Wait, soooo, you're saying that you're the mom and Yuri's the dad?!" I asked. YulSic nodded.

"F-Fine." I said.

"You know, you should really do something about you and Seohyun RIGHT NOW." Yuri said.

"B-But i can't as long as Soyou and the others are here." I said.

"What's with them?" Jessica asked.

"Seohyun, won't even look at me when they're talking." I said.

"Aw, poor you." Tiffany said.

"Maybe they just miss each other." Yuri said.

"And plus, Seohyun's still JEALOUS." Jessica said. It's more like she yelled it. She yelled loud enough for Seohyun to hear.

"Unnie." I said and nudged her.

"What?" Jessica asked.

"She'll be angry again." I said. We reached the school gate and i saw Taecyeon with Nichkhun. Oh maaaan.

"Go to Taecyeon." Yuri said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"JUST GO." Jessica said. I sighed and went to Taecyeon with a smile.

"Hi, Taecyeon." I said.

"Hi, Yoona." Taecyeon said.

"I was wondering if you could go with me at lunch. Is that okay for you?" I asked.

"Of course. Can you bring Tiffany? And oh, can i bring Nichkhun too?" Taecyeon asked.

"Of course! See ya." I said and walked inside the school with my unnies.

"So? What did you guys talked about?" Jessica asked.

"I asked him if he could go at lunch with us and he said yes. He'll bring Nichkhun too." I said.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" They both yelled.

"Did you even heard what i just said?" I asked.