Chapter 12: Confessions EVERYWHERE

Tiffany's POV

Why was Taeyeon looking at me? Taeyeon just suddenly snapped out of her thoughts and says that's she was thinking of something and someone then she looks at me. *Blushes a bit* She isn't thinking about me is she? Omo.

"Earth to Miyoung." Jessica said and slapped me a bit.

"Y-Yeah?" I asked.

"You were spacing out." Sooyoung said. After Taeyeon snapping out of her thoughts, we went to our classroom. We sat on our seats, again, i sat beside Taeyeon. Taeyeon is in her deep thoughts again.

"Alright everyone, we will be confessing our feelings for a certain someone. Basically, you'll say who your crush is. No one can freaking deny it." Our P.E teacher said. What the heck kind of subject is this?

"Alright, starting off with Minho. Come to the front, Minho." Our teacher said. The handosme boy named Minho walked to the front.

"Okay. I honestly don't have a crush but i kinda developed feelings for... Kwon Yu Ri. Our Black Pearl." Minho said while blushing a bit. MinYul?! Yuri and Jessica were speechless while i am just smiling widely here not knowing what should i do when it's my turn.

"Woooo!! MinYul!!" Minho's friends, Taemin, Key, and Onew yelled. Minho blushed harder.

"Okay, that was okay. Now, Kai, it's your turn." Our teacher said. Kai blushed and nodded.

"I'm gonna end this quickly. I like Hyoyeon. Our Dancing Queen." Kai said while smiling. Awwww! Hyoyeon was blushing but she tried to hide it. TRIED. Kai sat down and waved at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon shyly waved back. One thing to say... CUTE.

"Now, Taecyeon, come here and confess!" Our teacher yelled. Taecyeon, who was shocked, immediately came to the front and scratched his head.

"I'll make this quick too. I like Yoona. Our Charming Girl." Taecyeon smiled at Yoona. They are compatible but Seohyun is perfect for Yoona.

"TaecYoon is REAL?!" Seohyun yelled.

"C-Calm down, Hyunnie." Yoona said. Taecyeon immediately sat down and hid his face with his handkerchief.

"Awwww, cute. Seohyun is protecting her Yoong." Our teacher said.

"Yeah, nothing can be cuter than our two maknaes loving each other." Jessica said.

"I KNOW RIGHT? ROYAL SHIPPER FOREVS!!" Sooyoung yelled.

"Anyways, Yuri. Come here. It's your turn." Our teacher said. Here comes REAL TERROR. Yuri walked to the front and avoided Jessica's gaze. I sighed in defeat and buried my face on my palms. I HAVE TOO MANY PROBLEMS.

"Not to ruin your Boy x Girl ships guys, but it doesn't exist on my world." Yuri said.

"You like a girl, Yul?" Onew asked. Yuri nodded while smiling. Ummm... I got a bad feeling about this. VERY BAD.

"I like..." Yuri stopped and looked at Yoona before secretly winking and mouthing, 'I'm kidding alright?'.

"Yoona." Yuri continued.

"YoonYul shipper here." Taemin said. Seohyun pouted.

"Not fair. Why is everyone after my Yoong? Well, that makes sense since Yoona is really stunning." Seohyun said. Yoona shrugged while smiling sheepisly. Yuri sat down with a big smile of vistory plastered on her face.

"Sooyoung you're next. Then after Sooyoung is Tiffany. Then, Taeyeon, and then, Hyoyeon. And then, Jessica." Our teacher said. Sooyoung took a deep breath and walked to the front.

"Sorry to ruin the fun but... I d-don't like anyone actually." Sooyoung said.

"Impossible. I totally ship you and Sunny!!" Someone yelled and it was Amber and Victoria while Luna, Sulli, and Krystal were just silent.

"I-It's the truth and please stop shipping us." Sooyoung said and sat back on her seat. Our teacher signalled me to stand up and i did then walked to the front.

"I do like a certain someone *looks at Taeyeon* but i can't say it since... I'm too shy to say it. Especailly, in front of...her and in the whole class." I said. Taeyeon raised an eyebrow before giving a thumbs up and mouthing, 'Don't be shy. Just say it.'.

"Sorry, Tiffany but you have to say it." Our teacher said. I pouted and shooked my head.

"You guys already got it!!" I yelled. Everyone shooked their heads.

"I CAN'T SAY IT." I said.

"But you have to." Krystal said.

"I don't want to." I said.

"It's Tae..." Sunny winked.

"Taemin? Or Taecyeon? Or.. Taeyeon?" Our teacher asked,

"It's Tae--"

"Let's move on to the next person TAEYEON-AH." I said. The whole class' (except Taeyeon) mouths have turned into an 'o' shape since they got it. I mouthed, 'Don't tell her.'. They nodded their heads and Taeyeon walked to the front. I immediately sat back on my seat and sighed in relief.

"Yes, i like someone, but like Tiffany, i can't say it... Yet." Taeyeon said while smiling widely.

"Can you at least give us a clue? Like this person's first letter of it's first name?" Key asked.

"Sorry i can't." Taeyeon said before stucking out her tounge. CUTE. ADORABLE. SEXY. OMO!?!

"No fun, Taengoo." Jessica said while pouting a bit. Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders.

"Sorry." Taeyeon said and sat beside me.

"That's not fair, Tae." I whispered.

"Yeah, i know." She said while smiling.

"Hyoyeon." Our teacher said. Hyoyeon blushed and nodded. Hyoyeon walked in front and i shooted her my eyesmile, totally getting her to blush harder and panick.

"I-I also like Kai back. Period. No explanations." Hyoyeon said. Kai, who was shocked, smiled widely and ran to Hyoyeon before hugging her.

"Yay!!" Kai yelled. Hyoyeon, who was now smiling, hugged Kai back.

"Awwwww." We cooed.

"Soooo, Kai, ask it." Yuri said.

"Hyo, will you be my girlfriend?" Kai asked.

"Of course, Kai. I will be your girlfriend." Hyoyeon said. I clapped my hands and squealed.

"Thank you, Hyoyeon. You'll never regret loving me." Kai said.

"I know." Hyoyeon said.

"Awww, so sweet!! Now give us a KISS!!" Victoria yelled. Kai and Hyoyeon smiled. Kai leaned close to Hyoyeon's face and kissed her lips. Hyoyeon happily returned to kiss.

"Soojung, close your eyes. NOW." Jessica said. Krystal pouted and closed her eyes. Kai and Hyoyeon leaned away from the kiss and smiled at each other.

"HyoKai, sit now." Our teacher said while smiling. Kai and Hyoyeon blushed and sat on their seats.

"Okay, that was really COOL AND ROMANTIC, OMO." Our teacher said.

"It's Jessica's turn!" Amber yelled. Jessica sighed in defeat and stayed on her seat.

"I like Yuri. NOPE. I love Yuri. End of story, no questions." Jessica said. Yuri blushed and looked away.

"Okay. I knew that YulSic was true and IT IS." Our teacher said. Jessica, who also blushed, looked away. Yuri and Jessica are so cute. Really cute. I wish Taeyeon could say who she likes. I noticed something here. Our teacher's doing this on purpose. Confession is gonna be literally everywhere now. I can feel it.