Chapter 18: New Enemies??

Seohyun's POV (Still Night Time)

At Seohyun's Dream (Now it's DREAM YOONHYUN time... Kekekeke... More like a NIGHTMARE YOONHYUN time...)

Where am i? Everything's black. Wait, this familiar scent...

"Yoona?" I asked.

"Seohyun-ah?" Yoona asked.

"Where...are we? Where are you?" I asked.

"I... I don't--" Yoona stopped.

"Yoona??" I asked.

"S-Seohyun-ah..." Yoona said weakly.

"Yoona, are you alright??" I asked.

"Seohyun-ah... Run..." Yoona said and then i heard a 'thud' sound.

"YOONA-UNNIE?!!" I yelled.

"Hm. Accomplished. Now, it's your turn, Seohyun." A voice said.

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOONA?!" I yelled.

"You don't recognize me? And you also don't know what happened to Yoona? Then, let's open the lights." The voice said and the lights opened. I saw... Yoona lying dead on the floor with her own blood and then... Taecyeon standing beside Yoona's dead figure holding a knife.

"You...monster... I hate you..." I said while tears are streaming down my face.

"Monster huh?" Taecyeon asked.

"You tried to steal away Yoona from me now you killed her?! WHAT KIND OF A FRIEND ARE YOU?!" I yelled.

"That's easy to answer. I'm a one hell of a friend." Taecyeon said.

"That's because you also came from hell..." I added, smirking.

"You b***h. I'll end this now." Taecyeon said and then i lost conciousness.

End Of The Dream (Someone also woked her up...)

"Seohyun-ah! Seohyun-ah! Wake up!" I heard... Yoona's voice.

"Yoon...A...unnie?" I asked.

"Seohyun, are you alright?" Yoona asked and...wiped away a tear that was on my cheek.

"I... I had a bad nightmare..." I said.

"What about?" Yoona asked.

"Taecyeon killed you and...me... I was so scared because i thought it was real..." I sobbed out. Yoona laced her arms around my neck and pulled me on a hug.

"Shhh, it's only a nightmare. It's just a nightmare. It's not true. We're still alive." Yoona said. I laced my arms around her waist and hugged her back tightly.

[ The Next Day... ]

Yoona's POV

"YOONA WAKE UUUP!! RISE AND SHINE!!!" I heard Sooyoung's voice. I slowly opened my eyes and felt a weight on my other side. I looked at my other side and saw Seohyun sleeping.

"You don't have to--"

"What happened between you and Seohyun last night? Why are you both hugging each other? ANSWER ME IM YOONA!" Jessica yelled while shaking me, also cutted me off.

"S-Stop it, unnie!" I yelled.

"Lemme guess, Seohyun had nightmares." Tiffany said.